I broke the TEAM GIXXER Golden Rule *@(###*)

That's a lot of faith to have in a guy on the other side of the United States that has 2 ( YES 2 ) bikes that are rashed from your doing :rofl: :poke:

I have NO idea what you're talking about :cookoo:

I hope you do.... Might actually give me a challenge :laugh: :moon:

Now exactly what is changed with that shock?

Hey, that shock has the "SteveO Magic" working between the mounting bolts. See that "Warning" sign under the spring. That says "Warning Magical 3 Seconds Enclosed & Under Pressure"! That shock connected to a Dunlop Slick will bring Keith's Gixxer off the corners like a "Gut Shot Cat"! :whistle:

For a mere $4,721 I can make you one just like it! It will make you hate that Penski! :laugh:

Hey, that shock has the "SteveO Magic" working between the mounting bolts. See that "Warning" sign under the spring. That says "Warning Magical 3 Seconds Enclosed & Under Pressure"! That shock connected to a Dunlop Slick will bring Keith's Gixxer off the corners like a "Gut Shot Cat"! :whistle:

For a mere $4,721 I can make you one just like it! It will make you hate that Penski! :laugh:

:rofl:

Sigh of relief - bike back together with new shock on. Shock was easy part; long part was wheel, rearset and then muffler to get to it, then put it all back together without losing or breaking anything. YEEEHAAAW@@

Back