I need help

glad we could help
super.gif

I feel your pain,I really do.I wrench for a living,I know how it can really aggrivate ya.good luck.

A little trick that might help on the rotors.spray penitrating lube around bolts,let sit alittle.If you have a allen socket to put in the allen bolt,tap the socket with hammer to try and jar crap,crude or just loctite loose in threads,and then try and loosen.Sometimes this works pretty good.
[don't whale on the socket too hard]

Rotor bolts have loctight on them from the factory. It will take some muscle or a tap on the ratchet with a soft face hammer if you have one.

cool, i gave up for now, ill start fresh tomorrow. i cant spray penitrating lube on the rotors, they are chromed and it causes the chrome to flake off. i guess its just gonna take some muscle. But for now my hands are dead!!

i appriciate all the input!
bowdown.gif

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ Apr. 19 2007,20:25) when does your son come back from iraq, proud?
He's on a 2 weeks leave right now in Texas with wife and new born son.He goes back on the 22nd of this month.Probably won't be home until next jan or feb
sad.gif

He's my hero.

Tell him good luck and thank you for me, A lot of people dont appriiate what the guys and gilrs are doing over there. I would definatly buy him a round of drinks if i could!
beerchug.gif

I've recently removed the front axle several times. Once to change the front tire and once to change the rotor. I loosened all four bolts and used impact wrench for axle removal. The rotor was pulled using the tool kit allen wrench and a small cheater. Lots of blue loctite on my rotor bolts. Good Luck
super.gif

Try a "little" heat on the rotor bolts , works like a charm.

(GSXcite @ Apr. 19 2007,17:11) Rotor bolts have loctight on them from the factory. It will take some muscle or a tap on the ratchet with a soft face hammer if you have one.
Yup - and you better ut some back on when you put the new rotors on. Purple Lock-Tite preferably.

Back