Looking for exhaust solution - Midpipe

nintastio

Registered
I picked up the Yoshimura RS3 muffler but having trouble figuring out what midpipe will work with it and where to get one. Currently I have a voodoo header and shorty pipe so there is no midpipe at all. Anyone have an idea of where to get a bolt on midpipe, or do I need to go to an exhaust shop and have something made for this to work?

I can't seem to find the yoshimura specific midpipe for this exhaust anywhere. I figured there would be plenty people with smashed up cans and a left over midpipe but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sorry forgot the picture! Slip-on style.

IMG_20220808_121303.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I think this may be the route I will have to go also. Or just keep searching eBay for something that will fit.

I did find this auction which is in pretty decent shape compared to everything else I have been finding. This would certainly be easier and my current header is trashed so I'm not sure spending money to modify my current setup is the best idea. I wish the voodoo exhaust weren't so trash because they are the only ones you can reliably find a full system in new condition.

edit - forgot the link:

eBay Exhaust RS3

Back