Special Tool Required

ODFU-BUSA

Registered
Trying to take then engine out of the busa, Everything is going smooth, Then I get to the last Couple bolts... Its not a normal bolt, This bolt has slots on it.....I need a special tool.

Tool is a 09940-04990: Engine Mounting thruster adjuster socket wrench

I Cant find anything to take this off with, Tried to use my head and trying to find something eles to rig it with..NOthing.. If anyone has this tool or knows where i can get this tool..Please help

pm johnnycheese

he would know where to find one. He is a very reputable engine builder outta texas.

Thank You, SEARCH button
beerchug.gif

Time to go spend some big bucks on specialty sockets now
wow.gif

i bought mine off ebay pretty cheap. they were just craftsman sockets that were machined down to make them work. but they were machined nicely and like i said they were cheap. and for the front wheel i use a bolt (5/8 i think) with 2 nuts on it.

(biggallemore @ Feb. 22 2007,14:51) i bought mine off ebay pretty cheap. they were just craftsman sockets that were machined down to make them work. but they were machined nicely and like i said they were cheap. and for the front wheel i use a bolt (5/8 i think) with 2 nuts on it.
super.gif

You can use some clay to get a pattern.

there is a guy on sh.org that makes the whole set for $60 but the site is down here is the link when the site comes back up http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=62608.0

Back