I am on a mission and need a small bit of help.

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for a memer that lives close to I-70 in PA. What I need is a small patch of ground (OK a large patch of ground) that I could lay down on and take a 4 hour nap and then I will need a graden hose to shower and brush my fangs with. I don't know the date yet. I am hoping it is a long time from now. I am going to do everything with in my power to make Michelle's dad's wish a reality. Doubt I can ride all the way from Wisconsin to Virginia without a nap in there somewhere. Looking at the map and route I-70 somewhere in PA looks like a good spot to nap.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Kevin

Let me know if you need help finding a place, there's always a Marriott along your path. They won't let you use the garden hose but suspect a warm shower would be available. :beerchug:

Kevin, you are bringing me to tears. I almost feel bad that I asked this of anyone here, but yesterday I was in such a panic, wanting so badly to coordinate something, knowing how impossible that really is when I don't have dates of when the service will be.

Just know I appreciate you trying, and please, if you can't make it, I completely understand. You are truly an awesome human being, as so many here are, offering up all they have to help, sending me PMs and txts and calling.

I've contacted a friend in the PA area and told him what's going on; a fellow rider as well...if he can help, I know he will. I'll let you know what he says...

I wish I could hug you right now Kevin :love:

Kevin, you are bringing me to tears. I almost feel bad that I asked this of anyone here, but yesterday I was in such a panic, wanting so badly to coordinate something, knowing how impossible that really is when I don't have dates of when the service will be.

Just know I appreciate you trying, and please, if you can't make it, I completely understand. You are truly an awesome human being, as so many here are, offering up all they have to help, sending me PMs and txts and calling.

I've contacted a friend in the PA area and told him what's going on; a fellow rider as well...if he can help, I know he will. I'll let you know what he says...

I wish I could hug you right now Kevin :love:

This is what we do for family dear. Found out last minute about a funeral for a fallen Airman from the 128th here in Milwaukee. Within 2 hours we had 8 bikes make the trip to Michigan and turn around and come back for him. So really it is nothing but a thing. To help you honor a veterans request we can make this happen. Just glad I can be a part of this.
Hugs to you and Omar and your dad.

thats about 2.5 hrs south of me lurch...sorry ...ride safe my freind

im up by chrisjp or id help as well and if i had the gas money id ride with so you'd have some company lord knows i have the time but financially cant swing it.
ride safe!! wish i could help!

im up by chrisjp or id help as well and if i had the gas money id ride with so you'd have some company lord knows i have the time but financially cant swing it.
ride safe!! wish i could help!

PM sent

im keeping tabs with bubba as this gets planned. not sure what i can do but we shall see

any time your on a crazy road trip, just know you can get a shower at any truck stop for $7.oo and they give you towels and soap.

Back