Would love the ORGs help.

houstonbussa

Registered
This is no spam. This is posted by me, Marcus. The help you provide here will cost you nothing but a few seconds of your time.

Please help my company qualify for a $250,000 grant from Chase and LivingSocial on missionsmallbusiness.com.

In order to qualify for the grant I need 250 votes on the

Mission: Small Business Page. After clicking "Support" on the home page, look for Executive Eagle Protection in Houston Texas and vote for us!

You can use your facebook to login and vote! If you want to know more about the contest please click on the program rules on the home page of the Mission Small Business website.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Again
Go to www.missionsmallbusiness.com. For the business, type Executive Eagle Protection (you don't even have to select Texas and type Houston as it seems I'm the only one with that name). 30 seconds of your time could really mean the world to me getting this company off the ground. Not advertising the business here, so I hope I'm not in violation here, but this would help the security school side of my company a LOT.

I searched for you and this is what I got

"There are currently no results that match your search. Check back soon to search and vote for businesses in your area. In the meantime, you can encourage your favorite business to apply by visiting www.missionsmallbusiness.com."

I coppied and pasted the company name from your message and put it into the search box, clicked tx, then houston....got no results.

Interesting. Executive Eagle Protection in Houston TX.... I currently have only 12 votes (considering I just started this morning)..

I voted for you. I just had to leave the company name blank and look through 43 pages of companines listed for Houston, TX. Im not sure why the search didnt find you but your on page 43 for anyone else...now you have 13 votes. :thumbsup:

Voted! I typed in "eagle" in the business name box and selected TX and Houston. Came up right away. Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

Done you have 16 votes now.

It took me forty six seconds what's my cut?
My votes don't come cheaply. Obama is willing to pay highly for it :laugh:

done

good luck .... i gooogled the biz is that u on the front page of the website with your hand in your pocket lol

What does your company do??

if i got the right site:Unarmed Security
Armed Security
Bodyguards
Personal Protection Officers
in the following areas:
Houston
Dallas
Austin
Abilene
Specializing in:
Property Protection