Would love the ORGs help.

done

good luck .... i gooogled the biz is that u on the front page of the website with your hand in your pocket lol

No, it's not a picture of me.. It was a stock pic that I had to PhotoChop my patch upon. (I am black, so FAR from me... Well I guess there was that one month that I forgot to get my tan on...) :laugh:

you have another vote and my support, i miss working in the private security field

Really? Where are you located? It's a tough industry. Underpaid and overworked. I'm trying to change that.. Well the underpaid part at least. What type of private security did you do?

What type of security are you planning on providing? I used to teach and provide surveillance and counter-surveillance.

Darn, I tried to vote again, but it knows I already did :(

How many votes so far?

Really? Where are you located? It's a tough industry. Underpaid and overworked. I'm trying to change that.. Well the underpaid part at least. What type of private security did you do?
underpaid everywhere but here in DC. I instruct security officers here so if you ever need a sub for a contract in DC let me know
D
C

What type of security are you planning on providing? I used to teach and provide surveillance and counter-surveillance.

Well I don't do PI work as of yet, which is what that will fall under with security. Physical security (uniformed armed/unarmed) officers and bodyguard is what I provide now.

Back