I am a MORON

fastball44

Registered
Was swapping rear seat and hump and locked my keys under the rear seat. Any ideas besides calling Guido the locksmith? Thanks in advance. I gotta go cry.

remove the front seat and try snaggin the keys with a coat hanger/wire. if the rear seat is on now you can pry up on the front of the rear seat and try the same hanger /wire
biggrin.gif
happens to the best of us ! i was realy frustrated when i did scorpio alarm instal ,forgot to hook up the cable , so i pulled up on the front of the rear seat till it poped reached my hand in an released the latch/ no damage but not recomended ! one of the guys on here has drilled a small hole in the bottom of the storage compartment and ran fishing line to the latch , creating a secret keyles entry? good luck, be patient ,youll get it:D

Hey Hem:
it's YOU'RE.............now who's dumb?
Besides, I got them out. No worries. Thanks to Johnstein's suggestion (pry up the seat. No damage and I have the keys. Thanks to all who had constructive suggestions.

glad it worked out ok ! i see you took the non recomended route ! i tried to snag that latch and got so frustrated ! glad to help , do a search for forgot to hook cablelatch for trunk i have seen it posted alot ! you are not alone

My bike came with spares ?? Didn't yours? Hope you got some now!
biggrin.gif

Back