I’m getting old

3gpwuv.jpg

#AllJokesAside ~ #IamGettingOld ~ #WhoIsNotDrinking ~ #THEoRg *

Well, I look at this in a different way...sure she's annoying and hypocritical however, unlike 99% of her peers, she's actually out doing something other than sitting in front of a phone.

Well, I look at this in a different way...sure she's annoying and hypocritical however, unlike 99% of her peers, she's actually out doing something other than sitting in front of a phone.

I don’t think she’s annoying or hypocritical. How’s she, at age 16 (or anyone else) supposed to get around anywhere in an industrial world w/o using what everyone else uses for transportation? Does anyone think she’d ride in a Hummer when there are EVs around? And those idiotic pics Sandow posted of countries that would absolutely and severely (chastise) to say it mildly, anyone who talks against the current (and money making) regime? Does anyone think she’d be successful in those countries? The United States doesn’t exercise that kind of influence in those countries much less a 16 year old female. As for her being annoying, take a break guys, she’s a girl, a 16 year old girl who some say ‘looks funny’. Really? GMAFB.

Back