And I’m sick...

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Amid all this Corona virus crap I get a chest cold. So I’m coughing but otherwise feel good. Doc gave some antibiotics and I should be well in a few days. I’m a concrete mixer truck driver. I work Monday-Frida and construction hasn’t slowed one bit. If anything it’s picked up.

5CC897F8-141A-44B7-94D6-F7E47E42A9A3.jpeg

I did that in a previous life! Started out on nasty splattered trucks and worked my way into better ones by keeping them clean. I had a reputation for jumping contractors asses for getting my truck dirty...
I may go back to it over the summer for extra cash.
This pic was from my last day before I went back to school in 2015, I told the idiot contractor I wasn't gonna make it very far before it got hung. Drive axles came off the pavement and there she sat. I laughed and laughed. Had 10 yards on, he had to bobcat it around the house.

IMG_20150820_090803726_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
….it's just coming into allergy season...as soon as someone sneezes in public it will look like a scene from "Monsters Inc" where the contamination team came in and tackled that monster with the sock on his back....

(watched this with the grand daughter recently)

It’s the cough that sucks, I can’t lay down to
Sleep as I’ll start coughing. If I stay sitting up I’m fine. Doc says I gotta ride it out.

Either way, wash your hands and be mindful of what you come in contact with.

Back