I’m getting old

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
This makes me realize the fact.
2D6AF0DA-3BB7-4A21-ABBD-4B777D5B646F.jpeg

She has little baby ears lol . Girl needs a real trip to the worlds chit holes to get a education on reality .

All the brow beating of industrialized countries is futile until the offending countries get on board-countries like China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh...etc, etc....

Most of the nasty places I've been with large populations there are zero environmental controls whatsoever and no plans to have any in the future...these activists can't go there because they would not survive very long if they started trying to bully those country's leaders.

Instead the activists come to the safe countries to try and bully us where they are safe.

Last edited:
All the brow beating of industrialized countries is futile until the offending countries get on board-countries like China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh...etc, etc....

Most of the nasty places I've been with large populations there are zero environmental controls whatsoever and no plans to have any in the future...these activists can't go there because they would not survive very long if they started trying to bully those country's leaders.

Instead the activists come to the safe countries to try and bully us where they are safe.

hang_in_Greta.jpg

She has been held up as the poster child by th new world order leaders to suit their agenda....
She has been used and has no idea . . .
Her parents are also culpable for her slanted and narrow view of the world, she needs a reality check and go tour India for a while and then she may change her view of her own dreams being stolen.

Back