I’m getting old

I don’t think she’s annoying or hypocritical. How’s she, at age 16 (or anyone else) supposed to get around anywhere in an industrial world w/o using what everyone else uses for transportation? Does anyone think she’d ride in a Hummer when there are EVs around? And those idiotic pics Sandow posted of countries that would absolutely and severely (chastise) to say it mildly, anyone who talks against the current (and money making) regime? Does anyone think she’d be successful in those countries? The United States doesn’t exercise that kind of influence in those countries much less a 16 year old female. As for her being annoying, take a break guys, she’s a girl, a 16 year old girl who some say ‘looks funny’. Really? GMAFB.

I said nothing about her appearance but she is annoying as are all the "climatizers."

People seem to need something to cling to and the flavor of the week is climate change. Something which has been changing for millions of years.

God help us all when people such as this get into positions of power is all I have to say to that!

Last edited:
When punks stand up in your face and shout you down when you try to talk to them, the only thing to do is to not take them seriously. A child reprimanding any adult is wrong. It simply is not a child's place to do that. Never make the mistake of softening unless they come to you with a full apology and have demonstrated som kind of real atonement. They will take advantage of your kindness if they have dispersepected in the past.

..that is essentially what adolescents do and one important way they learn, get an inch and then try to take a mile. You can almost count on it.

Back