Hyperbike Rear Shock Mod

toastman

Registered
Hiya Gang,

I just recieved my rear shock back from Hyperbike. All I can say is "WOW"...nice job!! I haven't been able to ride with it in yet(winter here now)...sheaaat!! But the workmanship is top notch. Thanks to Greg, and the gang at Hyperbike.

Cheers,

Tony

ps It was only 1 week to get there, and 1 week back to my hands....amazing service!!

shock.jpg

shock1.jpg

shock2.jpg

Hiya Mike

They put a new spring on, revalved the internals, and recharged the shock to the riders specs(ie weight,lowered distance,stretched?,type of riding,etc)

I believe you will be happy with this mod, as I will be...especially for the cost!!

Cheers,

Tony

Cool, I only thought of a out right replacement for extending the arm.
About how much? I started shopping for extended stuff.

Hiya Mike

They put a new spring on, revalved the internals, and recharged the shock to the riders specs(ie weight,lowered distance,stretched?,type of riding,etc)

I believe you will be happy with this mod, as I will be...especially for the cost!!

Cheers,

Tony
I guess I will be sending mine off after X-Mas
thumb_up.gif

Ohh yeah it looks great to.

So how much was the damage... you know cost, that's if you don't mind sharing... I was thinking about getting mine done...

i am getting ready to send mine in also just talked with greg earlier this week

Im down as well,just got a stock one off flebay "gotta keeps riding" where do i ship,and whats the cost?

Hey, that's what I was going to do, get me a spare shock off of ebay and send it in... like my forks...

oooo, Hyperpro n Ohlins r guna be salll-tyyyyy
firedevil.gif

or at least some'a their vendors will be, lol
o wait-Greg has that stuff too...nevermind

Back