Winter Mods Done!

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
My winter mods have finally been completed with help from Hyperbike Performance Centers, Pashnit, and McCoy Motorsports. All of these guys were great to deal with. Here's a list of what's been done since last Fall...

-Ti-Force full exhaust system
-Dynojet PC-3
-Pipercross Race Filter
-Scotts Performance steering damper
-Galfer braided stainless lines
-EBC HH Sintered brake pads
-Clearwater driving lights
-Michelin Pilot Pure tires, with a 190/55/17 on the rear
-Custom rear fender treatment (Cut it!)

Most of the work, including the custom Dyno tuning was done by Greg (GPW on the org) at Hyperbike Performance Centers. He did a great job and was especially helpful with my unique scheduling needs. The final numbers from the Dyno speak for themselves.

I'll try not to breathe into the microphone in the future...

Here's a shot of the Dyno screen...
100_0883.jpg

Here's Greg saying goodbye to the bike... At least until we go back to HPC.
DSCN1418.jpg

Here are a few pics I took once we got back home...

DSCN1434A.jpg

DSCN1435.jpg

DSCN1441.jpg

DSCN1444.jpg

DSCN1445.jpg

100_0883.jpg

DSCN1418.jpg

DSCN1434A.jpg

DSCN1435.jpg

DSCN1441.jpg

DSCN1444.jpg

DSCN1445.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice post Dan, now go out and enjoy that pretty scooter! Doyle

Hey, thanks guys! I should also mention the awesome service that I got from Tim @ Pashnit. I called him in California at lunchtime on Thursday and said that I needed the Clearwaters at Hyperbike Performance Centers ASAP. He had them in Maryland by the next morning! Great customer service if I've ever seen it. :thumbsup:

Sweet! Are those the 380mm cans or the 480mm cans? and How loud are they?

It was a sheer pleasure meeting and working with you. You certainly helped me answer a few questions. :beerchug: Have fun at the bash.

Last edited:
Sweet! Are those the 380mm cans or the 480mm cans? and How loud are they?

They are the 380mm cans. I got a good deal on them from HPC. The sound is very nice, but not crazy loud. It's more of a deep rumble than anything else. Just plain mean!

It was a sheer pleasure meeting and working with you. You certainly helped me answer a few questions. :beerchug: Have fun at the bash.

Same to you! Maybe we can get you and the family down to the bash sometime. :beerchug:

Very Nice! Love your pics and i like those pipes! I just a pair or Two Brothers and i think yours a little deeper and throatier sounding.I 'm jeoulous!:::laugh::beerchug:

My winter mods have finally been completed with help from Hyperbike Performance Centers, Pashnit, and McCoy Motorsports. All of these guys were great to deal with. Here's a list of what's been done since last Fall...

-Ti-Force full exhaust system
-Dynojet PC-3
-Pipercross Race Filter
-Scotts Performance steering damper
-Galfer braided stainless lines
-EBC HH Sintered brake pads
-Clearwater driving lights
-Michelin Pilot Pure tires, with a 190/55/17 on the rear
-Custom rear fender treatment (Cut it!)

Most of the work, including the custom Dyno tuning was done by Greg (GPW on the org) at Hyperbike Performance Centers. He did a great job and was especially helpful with my unique scheduling needs. The final numbers from the Dyno speak for themselves.

I'll try not to breathe into the microphone in the future...

Here's a shot of the Dyno screen...
View attachment 180795

Here's Greg saying goodbye to the bike... At least until we go back to HPC.
View attachment 180796

Here are a few pics I took once we got back home...

View attachment 180797

View attachment 180799

View attachment 180800

View attachment 180801

View attachment 180802

That's a great looking bike you got there. Congrats!!!

Another one satisfied customer.:beerchug::thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the nice comments! We will be at the Bash for sure. Jesse, I saw your bike when I was up there. Those new wheels really look great. I'm gonna buy a set of the CZ's pretty soon, but haven't decided on a color yet. They'll either be gold or titanium gray.

Back