Hump Storage Modification

Thank you....thank you verrry much. Thanks also
beerchug.gif
to Icemann and IG for showing me the way.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

bumpn this one, cuz we ALL need a lil extra space on the Busa for somethin!
super.gif

Gunny could put some bail $$ in there
poke.gif

IG does a great job of putting a kit together, I wanted to get all of the information so that anyone could do it. Since I am very familiar with aircraft hardware it was a no-brainer.

This looks like a good kit, just ordered one myself.

Thanks for the info dmrowe
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

(NCpanther01 @ Feb. 11 2007,20:35) Hey can anyone lead me to one of these kits! DMROWE I'm interested!
<marquee>hey man order 2. I'll give you $8 pleeeeeeeese</marquee>

(rockadaous @ Feb. 11 2007,18:47)
(NCpanther01 @ Feb. 11 2007,20:35) Hey can anyone lead me to one of these kits! DMROWE I'm interested!
<marquee>hey man order 2.  I'll give you $8 pleeeeeeeese</marquee>
Dude,
By the time I buy a padded envelope, the hardware, postage + time and effort to go back out to Spruce it is cheaper for you to order them! I charged Brendan $11.00 and paypal got $ .84 of that. Now if you are proposing to give me $18 for a $9.95 kit you are going to make me feel guilty, that is why I decided to track down the numbers myself.

just ordered the supplies needed to do this. cant wait to get it done. you can never have enough storage.

Have Ig's Hump Mod kit.

Allows me to store my Geza Cover inside the hump when traveling. Fits right in there.
beerchug.gif

I did this mod a few years ago on my old busa and did it on my new one last year . A great mod !!! Nice pics and walkthrough for everyone !
super.gif

(rockadaous @ Feb. 18 2007,09:57) ncpanther01 just ordered ours for the bash.  surprise, surprise  
laugh.gif
Good looking out Roc! I was just doing a search for this thread to order the kit! Thanks...NCpanther01.//

Picture_004.jpg

(NCpanther01 @ Feb. 18 2007,17:41)
(rockadaous @ Feb. 18 2007,09:57) ncpanther01 just ordered ours for the bash.  surprise, surprise  
laugh.gif
Good looking out Roc!  I was just doing a search for this thread to order the kit!  Thanks...NCpanther01.//
you know how we do. I'll let you know when they get here..

Back