HOW STUPID: Insenstive 'filmmaker' poses as Zombie in Miami

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
IF there was EVER a DARWIN moment...this guy is BEGGING for it.....

So, let's go thru the legal process if someone had shot him...did you feel your life threatened? And would it be self-defense with the guy running at you like that? I say HECK YES. As soon as he came at me, he'd have at least one in the head....DUMBAZZ.....

[video=youtube_share;4awVqRr1eCo]http://youtu.be/4awVqRr1eCo[/video]

Boy he's lucky he wasn't in Saiid's neighborhood that day....

Given recent events, I guarantee you someone would have shot him down there. He's just lucky he didn't run across the wrong person. I'm sure he would've straightened up when I drew down on him, and I certainly would have done it.

Idiot.

around here they shoot you for no reason. And if you went after a group of teens they would have shot you for street credit.

The guy who played a zombie we perfectly safe! Not one of the people he chases in the video was wearing a hoodie!

Given recent events, I guarantee you someone would have shot him down there. He's just lucky he didn't run across the wrong person. I'm sure he would've straightened up when I drew down on him, and I certainly would have done it.

Idiot.

shouldnt draw your gun unless you plan on shooting.

Even if the recent events had not happened a guy with a bloody shirt growling and running at you or anyone around for that matter is begging to be shot. Wtf is he doing? Did this actually happen after the Miami Zombie?

shouldnt draw your gun unless you plan on shooting.

Yep, I've got years of professional weapons training. My point was that he would probably straighten up and act normal somewhere between "aim" and "bang!" Of course, it may well be too late by that point. People just need to use some common sense.

Flicka said:
Yep, I've got years of professional weapons training. My point was that he would probably straighten up and act normal somewhere between "aim" and "bang!" Of course, it may well be too late by that point. People just need to use some common sense.

years of weapon training and still "aim"...

A guy obviously looking for a rise and never close enough to harm you, I think there are classes that include threat assesment but who knows, im just a redneck without "years" of firearm training...

years of weapon training and still "aim"...

A guy obviously looking for a rise and never close enough to harm you, I think there are classes that include threat assesment but who knows, im just a redneck without "years" of firearm training...

Good gosh man, you know nothing about me or my background, and I have nothing to prove to you. Give it a rest.

Back