How many people here KNOW "COOKIE"!

(Warputer @ Dec. 19 2006,21:57) I like to eat Cookies .......and you can't go wrong with a name like Chris ! For I am another Chris !
super.gif
Nice ta meet ya !
eewwww... You eat cookie... nasty...

On a not gay note, Welcome back Cookie!!

(yamahor @ Dec. 20 2006,10:53)
(Warputer @ Dec. 19 2006,21:57) I like to eat Cookies .......and you can't go wrong with a name like Chris ! For I am another Chris !
super.gif
Nice ta meet ya !
eewwww... You eat cookie... nasty...

On a not gay note, Welcome back Cookie!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(COLDSTONE1298 @ Dec. 19 2006,22:52) I knows ya cookie. and once again thanks for that rear tire! I'm hooked on avons.  
beerchug.gif
I knew you would like those! I am thinking about going to the Avon Viper's once my ST in teh back and SP in the front are gone.
cool.gif

I don't eat cookies as a rule,,, my long gone gramma called me her smart little cookie,, it hooked and here we are fer gawd's sakes!

I have been 'Cookie' or 'Cook' co long,, my Mom even has me in her cell phone as that!
tounge.gif

Now THAT is funny!
iamwithstupid.gif

(Wag @ Dec. 20 2006,07:52) Never heard of ya.

poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey, I do have a favor to ask, though.  Could you post a new joke or video for us?!

Peace out, bro!

--Wag--
I will get right on that!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

lurk.gif
I feel like this post is eventually going to get good
lurk.gif

Any way , WWWAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

lurk.gif

Wuz up bro, long time no see. Its always good to see you, when you do peep in.
beerchug.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Dec. 20 2006,12:42) um, since we are killing time how about a picture of your bike
,,,, you are kidding,,,,, right?!
SHOCKED.gif

It is only right smack at the top AND in my profile!
bluegrab.gif

(Rhythm @ Dec. 20 2006,14:56) Wuz up bro, long time no see. Its always good to see you, when you do peep in.  
beerchug.gif
Whaddap, playa. Hope you are well. Long time no talk!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I have seen you posting at SH.org before.
By the way, what has happened to the SH.org site? I can't get anything to work but the cover page.

(Ninja Eater @ Dec. 22 2006,09:24) Yhea Yhea dont get a bg head now taht we told you you are a good guy.
I'm not looking for that. I'm cool the way I am.

This thread wasn't about that. Originally it was only for support on the SUPER FUND RAISER thread for new members that had never heard of me or only post here and never make it to the other boards.

My ego is always in check and never in need of inflation.

Btw, SH.Org should be up. It was going through typical periodical maintenance.  
cool.gif

Thanks for the good words to all. Merry Christmas.  
wink.gif

greetings and hey how the heck are ya.....always good to see a new old face in here lol

Back