How many people here KNOW "COOKIE"!

Cookie

Registered
It's ME!! REALLY!!

I don't post here as much as I used to but I swear,,, I am pretty well known by a large number of people on three certain boards; this fine board, Suzukihayabusa.Org., LABusas.Org., Themotorhead.com

I have helped and have been helped by many on these boards. My position ALWAYS is to give to the people and always wake up with a conscience that is clean, free of guilt; able to walk amongst my friends with a smile knowing they are as important as my own day to day existence!!

If I haven't helped you in some way, ask me, I WILL do what I can.
super.gif

Head count for support if I can get it. Not that I need it or that my ego isn't in check, but ya'll know what I mean.

I am always straight up and solid with my brothers and sisters!

Thanks for your help, Chris  
wink.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Jan2k51134702689.jpg

crazy.gif
 Wow, evidently most of the senior members have gone home to Gramma's for Christmas!

Funny, huh.

And taking a break from a UBB for a while and all the noobs just don't know!
poke.gif

It's cool! I know who I am!
beerchug.gif

super.gif

Welcome back! Can you help me find that recipe for really, really good chocolate chip cookies made by Neiman Marcus around Chrsitmas time?

Hi cookie. Have not talked to you before, but I have seen some of your posts on another site. One of my sons lives in Seattle, and he rides a GSX600r. He has played in several bands in the area. A group called Drawn and Quartered, and the latest project, Serpens Aeon. He may post on some of the local boards as Serpent. Would love to do some riding in your area some day, I love Seattle.Have a good one.
beerchug.gif

I like to eat Cookies .......and you can't go wrong with a name like Chris ! For I am another Chris !
super.gif
Nice ta meet ya !

(GSXcite @ Dec. 19 2006,18:57) Hi cookie. Have not talked to you before, but I have seen some of your posts on another site. One of my sons lives in Seattle, and he rides a GSX600r. He has played in several bands in the area. A group called Drawn and Quartered, and the latest project, Serpens Aeon. He may post on some of the local boards as Serpent. Would love to do some riding in your area some day, I love Seattle.Have a good one.
beerchug.gif
The evolution of a senior poster is usually one where you learn from others and then turn around and give the knowledge back.

Sometimes the process has been done so many times and things come up in life that you get burn out on the present scene and move on.

I have been into the Hayabusa since its inception and people like WWJD and BA BUSA are definite faces I know and recognise.

The new faces are the ones that make the groups new and exciting. Passing the knowledge is always fun, but staying open-minded is is the best way to grow. So I'll never say I know everything.

GSXcite, There are so many bikes up here in Seattle, I am not on any local boards, like Cycleforums.com very much. I am always open to seeing new bands so if there is ever an extra ticket to see your boys band, let me know. I will be one of the first there! Thanks for the nod! I love Seattle too. It seems a lot of people like it to. Over 70,000 moved here just last year alone. Makes for tough commutes, even with the bike.

Warputer!
Devil Dog!
Ranman!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. A good bunch as always!

Merry Christmas
wink.gif
race.gif

(WWJD @ Dec. 19 2006,18:13) Welcome back!  Can you help me find that recipe for really, really good chocolate chip cookies made by Neiman Marcus around Chrsitmas time?
Hmmm, I could find that recipe for a price.

Or you could bribe me for a gallon of milk!
biggrin.gif

Mmmm....cookies. Lots and lots of cookies. Merry Christmas, and ride safe. Can't say we've met, but you sound like a good dude.

Cookie%20Monster--Gloria%20Hou.jpg

howdy sir

dont hang here too long -
dont want sloppy getting lonely
tounge.gif

plus i look forward towards yalls banter always so lively
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif

(steelhead @ Dec. 19 2006,22:46) Mmmm....cookies.  Lots and lots of cookies.  Merry Christmas, and ride safe.  Can't say we've met, but you sound like a good dude.

Cookie%20Monster--Gloria%20Hou.jpg
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Glad to meet ya cookie..I am at the other site and recognize your name over there...
Seems like you have an honest and good cause going.
beerchug.gif

Never heard of ya.

poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey, I do have a favor to ask, though. Could you post a new joke or video for us?!

Peace out, bro!

--Wag--

Back