Many Thanks!!

RX1Jim

Registered
Many Thanks to the members of this site for their advice and information! Although I do not have many posts on this site, I read the posts on here everyday for the past few years. The people on this site make it a terrific place, very friendly and informative. People treat one another on here with respect and are always helpful to new members. Outstanding!!!

Many Thanks to the members of this site for their advice and information! Although I do not have many posts on this site, I read the posts on here everyday for the past few years. The people on this site make it a terrific place, very friendly and informative. People treat one another on here with respect and are always helpful to new members. Outstanding!!!

I've been here since the start of last summer, and I couldn't agree more!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I love this place.

glad you like it around here, you might as well join in and have even more fun :beerchug:

Amen, This place really answered a lot of questions when I first started riding. Not just about the busa, but about bikes in general. Love this place guys.
:laugh::beerchug::thumbsup:

Back