How many miles ridden in 2021 ?

Not nearly enough. With staffing shortages at work we've been 6-days a week since COVID. One day off to spend with family doesn't really allow it when you'd rather spend time with kiddos. One of these days I'll get some time, hopefully next year.

10,287 miles
#113.jpg

Starting to work on 2021 taxes which means have to track, and write off, all miles

2021 Mileage: 11,279 miles & 32 cumulative days of riding. Super fun year of riding.

Planning even more mileage for 2022, about 13,000 miles. Cumulative 36 days of riding planned for the coming year.

DSC02519.JPG

Why, what happened, health reasons?
Sorry to hear this

Why, what happened, health reasons?
Sorry to hear this
A guy made a left turn into me two years ago. Just about killed me . Compound fracture,left leg , 8 broken ribs, crushed ankle, ruptured spleen, damaged pancreas, cut femoral artery, broke shoulder joint clear off, broke scapula into 4 pieces. Bike totaled. My gear and a great medical staff saved me. I could probably ride again but the wife would have a heart attack. I’ve had two bad crashes so don’t want to put her through a third.

A guy made a left turn into me two years ago. Just about killed me . Compound fracture,left leg , 8 broken ribs, crushed ankle, ruptured spleen, damaged pancreas, cut femoral artery, broke shoulder joint clear off, broke scapula into 4 pieces. Bike totaled. My gear and a great medical staff saved me. I could probably ride again but the wife would have a heart attack. I’ve had two bad crashes so don’t want to put her through a third.
That'd do it.....

That's awful, and a bad way to end a lifetime of riding.
I hate to hear that for you.
I hope you are still improving after all of those injuries.

Back