How Many Countries Will Come To Help America

Creekboy

Registered
I often times wonder why we always are right there for relief in so many countries when here at home we have people living on the streets, homeless, and distitude. For once I would like to see another Big country come to the Aid of the people of this great nation and help us. Now would be a good time...my thoughts

I don't think you will see it. It's really not needed as we have everything in place ourselves. I'd rather see more international support in Iraq
sad.gif

Won't happen, but they are quick to criticize the U.S. or the amount of aid that is given out. Remember the Tsunami, we didn't give enough, many countries said. But they forgot to mention all the Billions of dollars of aid that go out to all places of the world every year.

wont happen. y.. cause what "support" can some 5th world country do for us? they cant even GET over here 2 help in the first place, let alone, would u trust the food that came from them... i know i wouldnt. sometimes it sucks being king of the hill.

I personally think the war on Iraq will at some point in time cripple this country financially speaking. And I perdict within the next 18mos you will see the draft re-enstated in this country. Doe's anybody remember the song ...this man was from Canada and he goes through this whole entire history of what america has done for others who was there and so forth...if someone remembers that song please put a link up for it....that song says it all...
tounge.gif

I personally think the war on Iraq will at some point in time cripple this country financially speaking. And I perdict within the next 18mos you will see the draft re-enstated in this country.
Thats a reasonable prediction given the past history of what gearing up the war machine does .

I would also like to see more International help in Iraq but more so , I'd like to see the Iraq people help more in battling the insurgents that are coming into theircountry .

totally agree....the united states will not pull out until our government feels that its not a security risk to the US....that will never happen too many enemies around Iraq....enough said about this Im still perturbed about the diasters we are facing in our homeland now and where is any one else coming to say let me help you ....upsets me terribly...

Very sad...

They're predicting Katrina to be the worst US national diaster.

Japan, Europe, or Canada have the means to help...

I agree with everyone else that the chance of getting outside help is minimal to none. As for the Iraq war, Osama is getting exactly what he wants and that is to bring this country to its financial knees with extreme debt. I agree with you Creekboy.

you guys are forgetting that Europe has a larger arguably richer population then the US; I rather suspect the Red Cross will get a shitload of donations from Europe/Asia. Us folk in Canada I suspect will also step up but of course our population is small, it won't make a big difference ...

I don't think we will see very much help from other countrys. Most of those losers will still be standing there with their hands out waiting for more money from us. The only concern they will have is that this will hopefully not cut down on what they get from us. Meaning a free ride.
evil.gif

When Ivan hit last year we had Canada show up to help us with getting power back. Don't know about how much help we will be getting out of this one but I would ASSUME that Canada will be back. Plus we have all the workers out of Mexico that are doing these jobs for cheap. Other than that I don't really expect anyone else to show their faces unless its to try and rub our face in the disaster that has just struck.

I vote to redirect all the funds supporting other countries that DON"T support us ( France! ) to helping ours at home. Not only for storm relief but for the homeless and widowed Law Enforcement families! FUG 'Em! greedy money takin back stabbing bastids! You can't fly in our air space! You can't cross our borders ! Help us...the Germans are taking over our country! You can't fly in our air space! You can't cross our borders! Can't wait to hear this one... Help us Ben Ladin is turning on us since we can no longer shuffle the money you gave us to him!! Help ... BOOOOM there we helped... your dead ..
rant off ... we now return to our regularly scheduled thread ...:cool:

I don't think that to many other contries will help us. Canada may help out since they have in the past but that will be it I think. No one will critisize them for not helping the United States but, as the past has shown we will get a black eye as soon as we don't help other counrties.

I vote to redirect all the funds supporting other countries that DON"T support us ( France! ) to helping ours at home. Not only for storm relief but for the homeless and widowed Law Enforcement families! FUG 'Em! greedy money takin back stabbing bastids! You can't fly in our air space! You can't cross our borders ! Help us...the Germans are taking over our country! You can't fly in our air space! You can't cross our borders! Can't wait to hear this one... Help us Ben Ladin is turning on us since we can no longer shuffle the money you gave us to him!! Help ... BOOOOM   there we helped... your dead ..
I say take it a bit farther..........Drop Michael Moore out of an airplane on those countries and cause them massive earthquakes, then say FU like they do to us
mad.gif

I vote to redirect all the funds supporting other countries that DON"T support us ( France! ) to helping ours at home. Not only for storm relief but for the homeless and widowed Law Enforcement families! FUG 'Em! greedy money takin back stabbing bastids! You can't fly in our air space! You can't cross our borders ! Help us...the Germans are taking over our country! You can't fly in our air space! You can't cross our borders! Can't wait to hear this one... Help us Ben Ladin is turning on us since we can no longer shuffle the money you gave us to him!! Help ... BOOOOM   there we helped... your dead ..
the US is directing funds to support France ? I did not know that - what for ? I was under the assumption that France was quite rich and self-supporting ..

Watching CNN and seeing the devastation down there - unreal, definitely prayers with the people, particularly those that have lost everything ...

Back