What an amazing little girl

mr8ball

Registered
This little child is homeless and is more concerned with others. She has a great heart and it is so sad that in the USA people are put in the situation. We all see adds to help people in other countries but I say our country should come first. I just pray to God that this family makes it and this girls dreams come true. What i wouldnt give to be so rich that I could put a stop to things like this. Just SAD!

Growing up homeless - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Below is the full story

Hard Times Generation: Families living in cars - 60 Minutes - CBS News

I saw today a piece where teachers and all were loosing their jobs also and have run out of resources. Some are living from day to day and not knowing where of if they will eat tomorrow. They were saying that they had to hide from the child enforcement and the law to keep from loosing their kids. I just don't know what out so called government expects from people. I am sure none of these ask for what has happened to them but for someone to want to take their kids is just wrong because of things that are out of their control is just wrong IMO. I just hope and pray that somehow things work out for all of them God bless them all. :please::please:

Back