How fast have you gone with your BUSA?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: must be nice i have been meaning to ask you have ever chased someone then passed their ars an just kept on going cause you were to much into the ride:laugh:

It would be like the Super Troopers movie. You could run past them, then brake and let them past, do that a few times. They might just stop because you're crazy and they are afraid of what you might do next. :laugh:

Yep, I'm a bad dude
Ahh, you aint baaad... you aint from NY. We got 55 mph limits here... ya want bad azz??

Did 56 last weekend... RIGHT NEXT TO A STATE TROOPER, MAN!!

I gave him one of those looks that said "Im just PRAYIN' that you say somethin' to me... Dont tempt me, man, cause Ill take it RIGHT up to 57... RIGHT up there!!!
:please::please:

:laugh::laugh:

Well, I DO have a tinted windscreen, AND Buell footpegs after all, so you KNOW Im not playin'...
:banana:

167 gps on the street, 161 gps on the dirt, the speedo and tach were pegged but it was much more exciting the next run when the bike went sideways at about 150

IMG_0500.jpg

Well the speedo indicated 185mph, but I know I'm off +10% total error.
I'll get my Speedohealer installed soon.....actually waiting for my silver Woodcraft case cover to arrive to finish both off at the same time.

So is this the math? 185 - (10%) 18.5 = 166.5 true speed

186(stock speedo) on the 10-mile bridge between Lafayette and Baton Rouge, LA for like 30 seconds. definetly a once in a lifetime oppurtunity....no cars, very well maintained (I-10), and A golden smile:laugh: what a blast!

Hey BillD,
Up here in N. New Hampshire I have a 45 mile commute and 35 of that is on the Interstate. I might see maybe 5 vehicles in that 35 miles.....so lots of room and road to let it run.....but it's not flat like Kansas up here, so it's hard to keep that speed up before you feel your running out of Interstate.

There are a couple of sections of rising 2 mile straights that I usually let it fly up to 175 every day........if the road is empty, which is 99% of the time.

Up here I got a better chance of seeing a Moose than a Trooper!
But just in case I'm planning on getting a Laser jammer next!

Top of the needle, uncorrected speedo and no mods. Top of the needle, GPS mod / delimited, stock gearing, uncorrected speedo. Top of the needle, delimited, corrected speedo, almost touched the pin. All tests run, full gear, dead road / no traffic whatsoever. Now I'm running 18/39, time for another test.....

Uncle Steve, I so want your job.... :bowdown:

Back