Pushing The Limits With Busa , Short Video Clip

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
(vid is from Turkey , but don't know the rider , this bike is nearly a stock busa , only tre installed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would that be a (TurboRebuiltEngine)!
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

I guess everybody likes to MAX out their bike over there in traffic
crazy.gif

Looking at the speedo it is in KMh and he pegged it at about 300 KMh.  The conversion puts him at about 186 MPH.  Guy has some balls, what if he hit a herd of goats!

Like those videos...cause I will probably never see that speed.
super.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 04 2007,09:06)
(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,11:53) I guess everybody likes to MAX out their bike over there in traffic  
crazy.gif
Thats not cool.
There is a place and time to do that...best done anywhere in BFE
wink.gif

No way to tell how fast he's going. That bike has been geared down. Nobody noticed that he pegs the speedo in 5th, then shifts into 6th.  
poke.gif

(dmrowe @ Feb. 04 2007,12:26) Looking at the speedo it is in KMh and he pegged it at about 300 KMh.  The conversion puts him at about 186 MPH.  Guy has some balls, what if he hit a herd of goats!
Is the bike craze getting big over there or what
rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,09:43)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 04 2007,09:06)
(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,11:53) I guess everybody likes to MAX out their bike over there in traffic
crazy.gif
Thats not cool.
There is a place and time to do that...best done anywhere in BFE
wink.gif
Unfortunately I'd rather roll like that in Turkey on a public road than BFE. Have you ever been to BFE (somewhere b/w Sharm-el Shek Egypt and Elat Israel, or anywhere in a 200mi radius of Mt. Sinai)? I have, and thought of hitting a stray camel crossing the road while I'm pegged is not something I'd like to encouter...new definition of camel-toe!

BFE as in boonies = the middle of nowhere...or like between YOUR ears = a vast open space
tounge.gif

J/K brother
laugh.gif

(speed750 @ Feb. 04 2007,19
super.gif
)
(speed750 @ Feb. 04 2007,15:35) No way to tell how fast he's going. That bike has been geared down. Nobody noticed that he pegs the speedo in 5th, then shifts into 6th.  
+1
guns.gif
Whatever
wink.gif
, he's still going alot faster than I ever will on public roads. I've been that fast alot on tracks, but on public hwys with crowns  
wow.gif
--- NO WAY BABY  
race.gif

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,19:29) BFE as in boonies = the middle of nowhere...or like between YOUR ears = a vast open space
tounge.gif

J/K brother
laugh.gif
Ah man, I thought you might have been to Bummed F'd Egypt. It smells like rancid arse, flies everywhere and stray camels... Boonies, yeah I can see that happening, but not the space b/w my ears...too many rocks there, might wash the front end out ;)

Back