Going to the Dyno on Tuesday need advice

thebusa

Registered
Okay guys, this is my first post just want to say hello first. Okay, here's what I have 04 busa. I have the Brock hindle generation three complete exhaust pair block offs done air box mod, power Commander with Brock's track map installed in it clutch mode, 16 toothed sprocket 40 tooth rear sprocket. That's it for the mods so far. Well, o n Tuesday. I'm sending it in to have a custom map done. My question is that the Dyno shop is trying to talk me into having a tre stalled at that time . I have read good bad and indifferent about the tre bottom line is, should I have the tre installed or just forget it. I've also read that a fuel injection light can pop on from time to time with the tre installed bottom line, should i do it or not on . the tre that is. question two what is the top speed of a 16 40 gear racial. with out the tre If anyone knows, please post thanks in advance guys

be sure to post the before and after results
smile.gif

Will be posting before and after Dyno results with and without tre on anyone know anything more about tre that could tell me the pros and cons of them. I would like to have some input from people who have used them on their hayabusa any" information would be appreciated

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

...I have a Ivan's Smart TRE on my busa, no proble with the FI light coming on!! I have never crossed 150MPH ...so I dont know if it works as a derestrictor!! But I can vouch that my bike is behaving better sub 5k RPM with Ivan's TRE.

smile.gif

I'm sending it in to have a custom map done.  My question is that the Dyno shop is trying to talk me into  having a tre stalled at that time .  
Ask them why . Then ask them what the total timing is on a Hayabusa engine at wide open throttle in each of the 6 gears .

Please post their answers

Back