How fast have you gone with your BUSA?

well i went full speed a couple of times but I know the reading is not accurate... will soon install gregs de-restrictor and a gps and let you know fo sure!

I've seen a couple of posts on guys running real low 9's on otherwise stock bikes. The only question I have is how? When they test these bikes with "professionals", they post hi 9 numbers, and I've got some mods done to mine and, tho I don't race it, it's been taken down the track and run a best of 9.62 @142 .... 1.40 60'... just sayin
What even odder is friends car runs 8.81 @ 151 ..... 1.23 60'

I've seen a couple of posts on guys running real low 9's on otherwise stock bikes. The only question I have is how? When they test these bikes with "professionals", they post hi 9 numbers, and I've got some mods done to mine and, tho I don't race it, it's been taken down the track and run a best of 9.62 @142 .... 1.40 60'... just sayin
What even odder is friends car runs 8.81 @ 151 ..... 1.23 60'

Your friend has a kick ass car can you post a pic, is it an import tuner or American muscle???:bowdown:

Your friend has a kick ass car can you post a pic, is it an import tuner or American muscle???:bowdown:

American muscle baby. '68 Z-28. 578ci rat. 1200hp all motor. Now he's down in the low 9's, hi 8's, but he's currently having problems with the motor. The azzes that built it, put some generic lifters in it and it had major internal issues.
- Team Tuffy Racing[/url]
- TEAM TUFFY NOVI[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
150 desert boonies nobody in sight

vtr2.gif

:thumbsup:I have only gone 202 on mine. But this will change in just over 20 at Maxton. Im planning on moving the two over to the left one. well see. :whistle:

283 km/h with speedohealer in place... side wind was too strong so I had to back off... I don't want to go that fast anymore... very cool but too scary for me....

GPS verified 175 mph just this year. Bike is completely stock except APE cam tensioner.

a bill 75, running from some jackass in a civic. didn't like me and my buddy NOT hauling ass. we were out for a nice relaxing ride after work, and he was driving up my ass. so when we got to the highway, we both opened up the throttle. it didn't feel much faster than 130 or so. just scary thinking about what could happen if something DID happen at that speed. spatula and tupperware.

Back