How far from an interstate are you?

Houston is the 4th largest city in the country and it has a bad arse freeway system. If you look at a map of Houston it looks like a scope with an inner and outer loop, highways that cut in half N/S and I-10 cuts it in half E/W. Plus there are a few that cut in diagonally. I life ¾ of a mile for one of the diagonal ones. Super close for work yet just far enough away that I don’t hear it. It takes no time at all to jump across town.

I'm maybe 30 miles from the interstate, and I love it! Means I live away from it all :laugh:

Last edited:
about 15-25 minutes from 44, 55, 64, and 70 but i only hit them if i am on my way to a Bash, MnG, or to meet some of you...if i'm just going out to have fun, i head to the back country where i can find some isolated places to play without the overwhelming LEO presence found around here and there isn't anyone else to place in danger :beerchug:

Bout an hour and a half away from the closest. Don't often make it that far simply to play around. Plenty of twistier I could waste my time on instead.

3 miles from I-10. I know this because I have been jogging it for about a month now.

About half a mile from highway 50, and they built me a smooth new on ramp. I live in Cali also, so its about a half hour to get to the less traveled highways for me.

About 4 miles from I81 and 10 miles from I64. In the country with the wildlife and wouldn't have it any other way..:)

2 min, no I do not play on the freeway. Freeway is Cali speak. What the hell is an interstate?
Something I noticed when I moved here from Cali, around here it's "57 or I-57" but in Cali it's "the 10, or the 210". Took some getting used to...

Back