Got a garage guest for the night.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
A buddy is back in town for the weekend before he flies down south for a week. As he flew here, he didn't have his car or his bike. So what's a guy to do? Barrow his parents spare car, a Prowler. Well, the live 50 miles or so from here and hes not goin back there till tomorrow,,so he needed a safe place for the car, which is my garage apparently. I've always liked these cars, so I'm more than happy to board it for the night.

ForumRunner_20120318_004749.png

ForumRunner_20120318_004654.png

Scooby Doo has someone to chat with tonight.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20120318_004654.png

ForumRunner_20120318_004749.png

one of them is on my lottery win list... what power plant do they have?

A measly v-6 :down:

It had such potential. They killed it with hype and low production numbers. Another Mopar "could have been" :banghead:

GsxrBots said:
A measly v-6 :down:

It had such potential. They killed it with hype and low production numbers. Another Mopar "could have been" :banghead:

Minivan motor, but they look amazing. I hear a nice fella by the name of Hennessey will put a viper motor in if ya ask him nicely. :laugh:

Stilslo said:
oops, same thing though....right:whistle:

No no no no no no no! its got blue seats for crying out loud! Blue seats I tell you! Do you not understand the significance of them? The are blue!

Stilslo said:
oops, same thing though....right:whistle:

And your username good sir, is that,yet another jab at me? Hmm? Hmm? Lemme at him, lemme at him! :rofl:

Back