Bro-in-law got real lucky last night

blackestbusa

Registered
My brother in law was on his way home from work last night when he was hit in the side by another car.  He was hit on the passenger side so hard that it spun his Explorer around and flipped it onto the driver side.  He took the ride on a backboard to the ER just to be on the safe side but was out of there in no time.  Some bumps, scrapes and a little bit of pain now later in the day is all he ended up with.  He's been going through kind of a tough time lately, (work, finances, etc) and I can't help but think that even when it is bad, somebody is still watching out for us.

3.JPG

You REALLY have to know him to appreciate the nature of my bro-in-law. He started a new job last week and the thing he is most pissed off about is losing 1/2 of his new pair of work boots in the wreck....

I can't help but think that even when it is bad, somebody is still watching out for us. Of course somebody's watching over us, it's the good Lord who keeps us coming home to our families everyday. Glad he's OK, and I hope we all realize that living another day is better than running 200mph and going down.

WOW!!! I see you're in Louisiana... where did this accident happen?

Glad he's okay.

Glad he is OK. After "walking away" from that with minor injuries...he should have stopped to buy a few lottery tickets on the way home from the hospital
thumb_up.gif

Back