How far from an interstate are you?

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I live about 2 mins from and interstate, and I love it. The peace and quite creeps me out, maybe I have lonliness issues? Anyway, its nice bein able to get right on the highway and and do the Busa thing and helps get across town fast.
Do we have any members that are a good distance from the nearest highway? Do ya make special trips there to play with the Busa on more open roads?

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I'm about 3 miles from I-75. Far enough that I can't hear it, but close enough to be convenient.

Depending on which point I get on at...40-50 miles

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

if I take a 1.5hr ferry ride I can be at a major interstate within 10mins. If I stay on the island, its 45mins or so to get to the "slab". There's plenty of roads around here to open her up on though, just gotta know when and where :whistle:

Every road here is like an interstate but I95 is only a couple minutes from me that way.
And the other way is Florida Turnpike. Sr 80 is where I play though as the highways aren't safe to go fast on :)

Im 5 minutes from I-94 but there are alot of nice straight long county roads past the farms some nice and new that I really like to run through.

2 Secs from the freeway and about 15 mins from I-10... Its still pretty fun just getting to I-10 tho....:laugh:

Lets see I share 81 with FastFrog but just an hour north, and then i'm less than a mile away from the on ramp. And In So Flo like Blanca Busa said you have I95, I75, 595, the sawgrass and the turnpike. But my fav is Alligator Alley between where 595 ends and just before hwy 27.

about 2 min. from the I-605 and 5 min. from the I-405 and route 22, finally 10 min. from route 91. the only problem is that the CHP is also on them as well....bla ha ha.

I'm about 10 minutes from I-44. Hate the interstate and very, VERY, seldom ever ride on it as it's about as boring as riding gets for me. You'll find me down in the back country 2 lane twisties.:thumbsup:

Back