My 4th of July Ride... just mine!!!!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
eek2.gif

this morning.... i'm just gonna ride..... (6:43am est)

gonna ride to anniston, al to see my father and grandfather..... it's gonna be a nice little trek from atlanta, ga to anniston, but i'm looking forward to it.... it'll be full of long roads where i can speed like the devil!!!!

hey... that's a serious statement right there!!! i will be speeding. wouldn't you? i'll be going down I20 from GA i nto al FOR quite some distance........ which means plenty of long stretches of road/interstate to speed down.

Will I hold back and keep the posted limits?

I doubt that, seriously!!!

I'm on a busa... a fast bikel... a speed devil that was meant to break the 70mph AL speed limit on the fCkin highway!!!!

I will break it. That is a fact.

Today is Independence Day. ID4. Like the movie... but without the aliens and loud music.

Today.... it's all about me, my busa, the road, the cars that get passed while I'm still in 4th gear.......

.... IT'S ABOUT FREEDOM.

race.gif

brave.gif

..... that last post sounded/looked bad. I can agree to that.....but trust me...I'm totally fine!!!

I'm just a wee bit ''daisy!!''

bowdown.gif

HAPPY 4TH TO ALL HERE!!!

RIDE SAFE AND WEAR YOUR GEAR!!! I am... (wearing gear!!!)
bowdown.gif

PaNDeM1C

STAY SAFE BROTHERS!!!!!!

bowdown.gif

I'm probably going to head up I75 to Knoxville and spend the day around the pool with my daughters and my new grandbabies! Then tomorrow I may head down to Wheelers and get Ken to tune my suspension, maybe change the fork oil or something. My busa is out inthe garage calling me, I can hear her... I better go!
beerchug.gif

...... NO Shibumi!!!... I'm not drunk! (but why did i feel compelled to say that??)

I'm not.

But..... I'm glad for any consideration(s) that might make you think that. I'm not. I'm just
all_coholic.gif

Happy 4th to all....

... stay safe out there!!!

*in all seriousness!!!

Stay safe hayabusa.org!!!

Have a fun ride. I'm riding up to Gettysburg today for my own 4th tribute.

(PaNDeM1C @ Jul. 04 2007,06:15) ...... NO Shibumi!!!... I'm not drunk! (but why did i feel compelled to say that??)

I'm not.

But..... I'm glad for any consideration(s) that might make you think that. I'm not. I'm just
all_coholic.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Stay safe brother!

P.S.- What the hell is "daisy" in that context?!?

Back