... be proud of me!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I was at my bike in my parking garage. Helmet on. Jacket on. Key in the bike.... then...

... no gloves!

Danmnit!

I'm riding from Atlanta to Anniston, AL (all freeway) today/morning and I know I need gloves for that!!!

So... yes! I did run back upstairs/elevator to get them!!! (and to type this out... because FULL GEAR DOES MATTER!!!). After my Sunset Blvd. spill in Hollywood I should always be paying attention to what I ride/"roll" in!!!!

I guess I felt like chiming in right now just because I almost forgot to fully gear up (for the 365th time) but I don't want you all to forget!!! Today is a great riding day for all of us so be safe out there!!!

PaND

muscle.gif
happy 4th of July!!!

NOW... EITHER RIDE.... OR GO SEE TRANSFORMERS!!! HAHA!!

bowdown.gif
Way to go Pan

Ya know what kills me (and I see it ALL THE TIME), said sport bike rider (or harley) with his helmet...strapped to the SIDE OF HIS BIKE while he is riding
rock.gif

I just don't get that one.

I saw a guy yesterday: no helmet, no boots, no jacket, just shorts.... BUT WEARING GLOVES? yeah, THAT'S gonna help! hahhahha

i would say less than half the people i see actually ride with gear. i'm in virginia in the mountains so i would think a lot more people would wear...... most of the people i talk to and ask them about it are like y would i wear all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love shorts & t-shirts!!

(RRDugas @ Jul. 04 2007,11:48) i would say less than half the people i see actually ride with gear.  i'm in virginia in the mountains so i would think a lot more people would wear......   most of the people i talk to and ask them about it are like y would i wear all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!   gotta love shorts & t-shirts!!
You just gotta look good for the chicks when you come back from riding on your tank coming back from only half the ride to Monterey, cause then it's time to cruise through Gypsy hill park!

By the way, the phone is ringing...
biggrin.gif

Rock on Pan, good for you!

I get the urge to sometimes go the one block up the street to the corner store without gear. Most times I supress it, sometimes I fail. I always kick myself when I get back though and swear I will never do it again though, I guess that's something.

I wear gear 99% of the time. It's just not worth it.

(Justyntym @ Jul. 04 2007,06:27)
bowdown.gif
Way to go Pan

Ya know what kills me (and I see it ALL THE TIME), said sport bike rider (or harley) with his helmet...strapped to the SIDE OF HIS BIKE while he is riding  
rock.gif

I just don't get that one.
I'm with you on this one.... I never
understood Fla. law (you must carry
your helmet with you but not required
to wera it.......) lotta good that does.....

(Lamb busa @ Jul. 04 2007,11:37) Pandemic<-------------------------------smart!
Now there is an oxymoron if I ever seen one
jump9.gif

Just kiddin Pan.
poke.gif

A few minutes is worth a whole lot of hours,days,months of healing----
super.gif
super.gif
on going BACK to get'em Pan
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

I see way too many without anything on too...Once you've been down and the gear saves ya like it did me too, It makes a BELIEVER out of ya to

WEAR THAT GEAR!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif