How do you drink your coffee?

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
It comes as a surprise to me that some people don't know the difference between a coffee and a latte. :lol:

Here is the difference between drinks in case you have friends that love the stuff:

Cafe Americano: A coffee made with two shots of espresso and hot water.

Latte: A drink made with espresso and steamed milk with a thin layer of foam on top.

Cappuccino: A drink made with espresso and equal parts steamed milk and thick foam. This one has a stronger flavor than a Latte.

Mocha: A drink made with espresso, chocolate and steamed milk.

Those are just the basics.....of course you have different flavors to add in, sizes to choose from, and milk to choose from. Which makes for even more confusing orders such as double shot, no whip, wet, with legs....etc.

I like the wet with legs, the whip is optional. :whistle:

But seriously, coffee with cream and sugar.

I use a french press and Columbian beans with good filtered water. Than I add about 1/3 of a cup of rum to it just for flavor and start my day off right! :beerchug::thumbsup:

I use a french press and Columbian beans with good filtered water. Than I add about 1/3 of a cup of rum to it just for flavor and start my day off right! :beerchug::thumbsup:

French presses are great. I use a Costa Rican blend, black and strong.

jamican blue mountain coffee is wonderful.

I like some milk and sugar
Posted via Mobile Device

Umm, I just make folgers in my coffee maker lots of milk and sugar. I see myself speaking coffee lingo and paying $5+ for some fancy coffee! i will treat myself every once in a while to a Mocha starbucks from a gas station cooler! Yummy!

Any STRONG blend + lots of cream, lots of sugar!!

I need two cups when I am in the office to really get going. Don't drink it when I am out in the field. DOn't won't to be prone to having to piss too much!!

Back