How do you drink your coffee?

I drink coffee if some else makes it then it is english style- Lots of cream and sugar-
other wise it is Monster BFC for me. I will drink about 6 monsters a day if I can get my hands on them. The M-80 is also real good.

I dont care whats in it as long as its strong:beerchug:

I did make a coffee milkshake at a china buffet once. Put choc. ice cream in a cup and some coffee, stir till it melts and its AWESOME:thumbsup:

White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks!!! I like my milk with just a touch of coffee.. and lots of sweet stuff.... I like condensed milk in my coffee too!!

Last edited:
Depending on the coffee, either black or with a touch of sugar. We have a pod-style single cup coffee maker.

I'm not a starbucks fan.
Posted via Mobile Device

I used to be a very bad addicted drinker. I drank from the morning until work ended about 6 pots of black coffee on average. Yes basicaly I was a chain drinker. Then in the evenings I would sit at my friends coffee shop drinking double espresso's with only a lemon rind thrown in. Some nights if I was really having a good time I would start getting the shakes. One cigarette would calm me down and I was good for more. I would drink coffee until it was time to go to sleep. I had grown such a high level of caffeine immunity that I would have no problems falling asleep. The mornings were the roughest because I couldn't get revved up until after about a pot and a half.

I've weened myself down to a few cups of black coffee in the mornings and then herbal tee in the afternoons. Nothing in the evenings. I still get bad headaches if I don't have a cup of coffee before 09:00. So if I slept in past that time I would have a headache for half the day.

I still luv the taste of coffee. Turkish coffee is my favorite. If it doesn't have at least 1/3 layer of sludge at the bottom then I consider it coffee americano. :laugh:

Has anyone seen Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicolson? I can't remember the name of the coffee Jack Nicolsons part drank. Basically Some kid of wild cat or something ate the cocoa beans and the villagers would go collect it when it was pooed out. Then they would make coffee with it. semi looked it up and it is a true coffee! :rofl:

I don't drink much anymore becasue it makes my breath stink and I have to make too many trips to the little girl's room. but I do have it occasionally.. usually on really cold nights

coffee fresh ground from med/dark roast bean double strong and black.... If I really need the caffeine, I will drink a light to med roast bean (less roasting, more caffeine)

Also.. FYI.. McD's just started a coffee bar thing here with Latte, cappuccino etc. I would not have noticed it but the manager asked me to try one and it was actually pretty good.. fresh made from fresh ground beans and it was pretty tasty..

Try one if you get the chance

White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks!!! I like my milk with just a touch of coffee.. and lots of sweet stuff.... I like condensed milk in my coffee too!!

Girl I knew there was a reason we got along so well! :lol:

Try the Peppermint White Mocha this season....they only have it out this time of year. YUM!

I forgot I like a good Irish Coffee too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coffee.... Yuck! Don't go near it...can't stand the smell of it...

I think my parents turned me off to it. LOL I'm 50% Cuban... I grew up smelling Cuban coffee, regular coffee, etc brewing all the time... I'm turned off to coffee now...

That used to be my favorite as well ..................................... Triple Venti, to be exact ................................... till I found out how many calories were in that shid ................ so sad.

coffee fresh ground from med/dark roast bean double strong and black.... If I really need the caffeine, I will drink a light to med roast bean (less roasting, more caffeine)

Also.. FYI.. McD's just started a coffee bar thing here with Latte, cappuccino etc. I would not have noticed it but the manager asked me to try one and it was actually pretty good.. fresh made from fresh ground beans and it was pretty tasty..

Try one if you get the chance

I too was told here recently that Mickey D's was putting out some bomb azz coffee. I may have to try some next week while I am out on the road.

Has anyone seen Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicolson? I can't remember the name of the coffee Jack Nicolsons part drank. Basically Some kid of wild cat or something ate the cocoa beans and the villagers would go collect it when it was pooed out. Then they would make coffee with it. semi looked it up and it is a true coffee! :rofl:

Kopi Luwak is what you are speaking of. It is made from coffee beans which have passed through the digestive system of an Indonesian animal that is more like a cat than a monkey. The animal doesn't necessarily pass the bean in poo but instead it processes the beans and excretes them whole without the poo. The amimal is a palm civet, a dark brown tree dwelling cat like animal found throughout southeast asia.

As for me, I like mine black most of the time, regular coffee, a touch on the strong side. I do also love 100% Kona from Hawaii but it's a tad expensive to drink everyday, especially considering how much coffee I drink.
When having coffee with breakfast I will from time to time add cream, and on occassion enjoy it with Frangelico, a hazlenut liquer.

Ice cold Mt. Dew is better than anything. But on occasion I get a coffee cup and put hot chocolate in it. :laugh:

My brand:

main.php

:beerchug:

Back