How did you make your way to this site

I found out about this site from the Pashnit site. About one month ago, I sold my 06 GL1800 and bought my 06 Hayabusa. I have the blue/gray model and I can't stop smiling. I have the following modifications so far: Zero Gravity Sport Touring windshield, Full Akrapovic system 4 - 1, Power Commander III and BMC Air Filter
race.gif
. I have an Undertail on order and just waiting for it to arrive and have it installed. I just love this bike. It is everything that I want and more. There are more modifications to come.
Joe

i googled the name of my bike and this site came up. the first thing i read was the article that the busa was not the bike to buy as your first ride and the various ways i was going to mess her up or die. the article made sense and was quite informative, so i figured i'd hang around and learn but keep my mouth shut. (ironically when my best friend was wanting to buy a bike after seeing me ride to work i used those same arguments for her to not get a roadking as her first motorcycle)

Well started looking at a used '04 Hayabusa at a local dealership and feel in love with the bike right away. talked to a friend at work the next day and he said he looked at a Hayabusa when he thought about getting rid of his Blackbird.  Everyone said couple hours tops and you will want to get off the Busa to uncomfortable.  So got home that day from work pulled up google and found this site.  Started reading all about all the sport touring and long runs done by members and decided this was the bike for me.  That was at the beginning of the month.  Now bike sitting at the dealership $900 left to go and my baby comes home where it belongs.  Lot of great info and members here  
beerchug.gif
 to everyone and the administors on such a great Site.

Found site looking for common problems with second gear problems in a search. found good answers and here I am.

Search engine researching the Busa before purchasing, found Pashnit's site when looking into accessories/mods and followed his link here.

I was told by Tim Mayhew from pashnit.com I was asking him for some advice and he told me that this was a great community for all types of busa advice.

One day I was looking for busa info, browser kick me in here, and got hooked on this. Now every time that I needed info or anything else I know where to look.
super.gif

Just stumbled across it,seeing SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS AND THEIR MISSIONS,Ihad to check it out.Kinda important to me.Best busa sight on the web,nice people.

(proud dad @ Mar. 02 2007,21:54) Just stumbled across it,seeing SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS AND THEIR MISSIONS,Ihad to check it out.Kinda important to me.Best busa sight on the web,nice people.
That comment makes me very happy that the message has been received by at least one person....

Thank you for sharing.....

I could not be any more proud of our soldiers.

cAP

Just picked up my 06 Busa last saturday and was looking for a place that could answer some questions and this is where google told me to go.

I went to google and typed Hayabsa and it recomenned this site I thought if everyone spells like me it must be good

Back