New member from Florida

07R6R

Registered
Hello guys. I actually stumbled across this site on accident last night. I currently have an R6 and want to "upgrade" to a Busa. So I did a search of R6 vs Busa just to weigh the pros and cons, and I came across a thread posted on this site about a disgruntled member from the R6-Forum about how immature the members (including Mods) are there and how he joined here just because the people here are more friendly and willing to help and not so quick to insult you because you don't know "everything." It's hard to want to ask questions on that site because a lot of them are so quick to insult you. I asked for mod help and even a mod came in and insulted me. So if I have a specific question regarding the R6 I'll browse there.

Anyways, after reading that thread, I decided to join here and make some friends with people that are down to earth and enjoy riding for the pure fun of it regardless of what bike you own.

So here I am!

Welcome to the oRg. We have several members that own the R6, ask away and I am sure that someone will know the answers to your questions. :welcome:

Pro: Busa's are the best all around bike you will find. you will find others may out corner, couple tenths of a sec faster... but this thing is a Cadillac to ride. and its sexy

:welcome: Great atmoshere here and a lot of people who like to help not necessarily with just Busa questions. Other bikes, trikes, guns, pc and moonshine making also :laugh:

Welcome flatlander!:laugh: I have heard the horror stories of other sport bike web sites, it's like they all have something to prove. You won't find much of that here. :whistle: well at least not from me...:welcome:

:welcome: to the ORG!
you will find we don't tolerate scum. some of our kids surf this site, so we try to keep it family friendly.
i have made some really good friends here. i hope you do too. :beerchug:

hey there and :welcome: to the madness.....and as a long time member all you have to do is remember the mods have great sences of humor ...Vabusa especially...and as a female its kinda odd she really isnt into chocolate or flowers...we suggest anything PINK.......enjoy your stay!!! :laugh:

Welcome, and when you get a chance post some pictures of your scoot!

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

PB1 said:
Welcome, and when you get a chance post some pictures of your scoot!

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

+1!!! We love pictures an welcome aboard!!!!!

Ninja and PB1- i posted a pic of my bike. Thank you!

Chris- that's good to know. Thanks for the heads up!!

Red- I think I'll get along with this community.

B. Busa- No I'm not. I'll check that out tomorrow at work.

Chef- I couldn't agree more. They have something to prove, that's for sure.

Back