Newb From Florida.

Thanks guys (and girls) im down in the tampa area alot since I have family there. I guess this give me a reason to bring the bike down south with me.. :beerchug:

Well ive been lurking around for awhile now and decided to join. Ive got a 06 Busa Black and Silver with about 15,700 miles on her. Only mods so far are shes lowered about 2 inches front and rear, windscreen and the hump on the rear seat. This is my first bike due to the fact i cant fit on anything else (im 6'8 300 lbs lol) Love the forums and cant wait to ride with some of yall! :moon:

Welcome!!

At 6'8", are you comfortable on your bike with it being lowered 2" front and rear? I'm 6'5" and have tossed around the idea of lowering mine, but because of my height; decided it wasn't a good idea. What do you think?

IMG00001a.jpg

:welcome: didn't know there were so many Floridians here :laugh: Miami here if you all ever decide to hit the Tiki Bar collect me on the way:beerchug:

Welcome to the board!

We are having the 2nd annual "Hot Busa Babe" bash at the FloraBama on Feb. 14th. We would love for you to join us if ya can!

Flora-Bama Lounge and Package Perdido Key Florida

That'll be my, and LadyHawks, 15th Anniversary... we just may have to book that one! Nothin like spendin your 15th with Busa Babes.. especially when married to one! :cheerleader:

Oh yeah... Welcome to the oRg from another Floridian! :beerchug:

That'll be my, and LadyHawks, 15th Anniversary... we just may have to book that one! Nothin like spendin your 15th with Busa Babes.. especially when married to one! :cheerleader:

Oh yeah... Welcome to the oRg from another Floridian! :beerchug:

That would be so AWESOME if you and Brenda came! Haven't see y'all in such long time.

Welcome!!

At 6'8", are you comfortable on your bike with it being lowered 2" front and rear? I'm 6'5" and have tossed around the idea of lowering mine, but because of my height; decided it wasn't a good idea. What do you think?

I'd say go for it.. It doesn't bother me too much being that low. I like the way it looks better then stock height. Nice Busa BTW I think it would look bad@$$ lowered.

Dang..where in the hell were all these Florida peeps when I was there in October?????

Guess they saw that 08 zoomin by and decided to leave me lone:whistle::laugh::laugh:

Back