Hello from Florida

Dublduck

Registered
Hello all! Just picked up an 03 a few weeks back and have been learning the new bike. Thus far after a valve inspection, a new set of tires, and a few other odds and ends, I’m loving the bike. I’ve gleaned quite a bit of good info from this forum and figured it’d be wrong of me not to join and say hello. So anyways, hello! I look forward to reading a ton off of here, and appreciate the knowledge.

4D1D75DB-6D32-4557-ADAA-E0F0E16BF368.jpeg

Yes they’re an old set of rs3’s. Saving my pennies for a tsukigi system and a proper tune. The wheels are chrome but I’m looking to do the r1 wheel swap. Other than the yoshis and the awful mirrors (got stocks on order), and the tail, the bike is bone stock. Looking to change that in due time. For now I’m just getting used to this monster.

836C49FF-EDA9-40E7-B637-E939E25B1701.jpeg

263889CB-B0C5-4E2F-B4BE-4EC6D8AB9270.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes they’re an old set of rs3’s. Saving my pennies for a tsukigi system and a proper tune. The wheels are chrome but I’m looking to do the r1 wheel swap. Other than the yoshis and the awful mirrors (got stocks on order), and the tail, the bike is bone stock. Looking to change that in due time. For now I’m just getting used to this monster.

View attachment 1628179

View attachment 1628180

Niiiice. The first gens are so sleek and aero. Beautiful! :firing:

View attachment 1628179

View attachment 1628180
Sweet pics. For things like stock mirrors,ask around the site first...my guess somebody would have mailed you those mirrors for free,especially if you offered to pay shipping. I dont have any left,or I would have sent you a set. I've had 5 busa's over a 20 year period,gone thru a lot of parts...lots of spares rolling around here that folks have left over after mods. The boyz are awesome at helping one another out. It's a very cool site.
Rubb.

Sweet pics. For things like stock mirrors,ask around the site first...my guess somebody would have mailed you those mirrors for free,especially if you offered to pay shipping. I dont have any left,or I would have sent you a set. I've had 5 busa's over a 20 year period,gone thru a lot of parts...lots of spares rolling around here that folks have left over after mods. The boyz are awesome at helping one another out. It's a very cool site.
Rubb.
Niiiice. The first gens are so sleek and aero. Beautiful! :firing:
thank you!

Seems like a great community. Without officially being a part of it I’ve learned quite a bit already and am quite sure I’ll learn much more. I definitely appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to getting to know you guys on here. As far as the mirrors go I got them for next to nothing ($15 shipped), but I certainly appreciate both the thought and the heads up. Thanks again y’all!

Welcome, good looking scoot you have there....one of the nicest color schemes in my opinion next to the white ones.....and silver, gray, blue, orange, red, yellow and any combination of all of the afore mentioned...:lol:

I guess I like them all....

Welcome to the .org! Great looking bike. I have one very similar. You'll have a great time around here.

Welcome to the family! Post pics when you get rid of those flashy wheels :rolleyes:
Finally getting comfortable riding weather in north FL!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new bike! You got her just in time for our riding season here in Florida.................. if this rain ever stops, that is.

Back