HELLO FROM ROMANIA!

emilio

Registered
Hello everybody.I AM FROM ROMANIA.I'AM A NEW OWNER OF HAYABUSA.MY BIKE IS 2001 MODEL.I HAVE FULL SISTEM YOSHIMURA,KN AIRFLOW,IRIDIUM NGK SPARPLUGS,TANKPAD SPECIAL FOR HAYABUSA,LSL CRASPROTECTORS AND SPECIAL LIGHT.I WANT TO LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT MY BIKE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE BECAUSE A KNOW THIS LANGUAGE FROM MUSIC AND MOVIES.RESPECT FROM HAYABUSA OWNERS.

Image003.jpg

welcome.gif
I didnt know Yoshi had pipes that exited on the left side!! Cool!
Welcome to the board! It is great around here! Lots of smart "Busa-oligists"

Welcome to the oRg Emilio, you will like it here. Are there lots of riders in your area?
beerchug.gif

Hi and welcome...

how is your mileage with the iridium spark plugs? not sure why yet but a number of guys reported a big loss of fuel mileage when they used them..

beerchug.gif
Welcome and congratulations on the bike. There is alot of information on this site.

When you are out on rides remember to take some pictures to share with us.
cool.gif

I have iridium from 20 mile ago!Escuse my english and posible erors!My bike have a great consumtion--10-13 litri4-5  american galons.This is posible because i have not Power comander and oxigene sensor-lambda.

ZAPADA_LATERAL_.jpg

no problem on english... we do not use it very well ourselves....

Perhaps a few others can chime in but I have read at least 5 posts about guys losing 8 or more miles per gallon after that switch..

Could be installer error or who knows... have not seen it in person myself..

Welcome to the ORG! Cool to see more brothers from overseas. By the way, COOL ACCENT! I can hear it through your writing!

Nice bike, dude!

How's the weather over there? We're getting pounded by snow storms and tornadoes here in (some of) the States.

Ride sane & stick around!

All the best!
beerchug.gif

Welcome! Don't worry about your English, you are doing fine!

Welcome to the board! You will learn a lot from the folks around here and provide them with some things they would probably not otherwise get to see, hear and learn. Bike looks good, but looks like some tough weather you're riding in.

Back