How did you make your way to this site

I googled Hayabusa as soon as the obsession began. So a few weeks before I got my Busa I was lurking around here feeding my new lust for Busa's. Great site. The best out of what I found for sure.

I did the same thing before I bought mine. Googled Hayabusa forum and I lruked here awhile before I bought mine and then started posting.

Search engine here as well. The web address is what caught my eye, not to mention it was 1st or 2nd in the search results.

(viking @ Mar. 28 2002,05:16) Typed hayabusa into yahoo and this site was the only hit.

Viking
iamwithstupid.gif
but it's been years since i got my **** together to actually post.
muscle.gif

I've been typin hayabusa into my search bar consistantly for five years, and I always find something new and 99% of the time cool. new member though, but i new a higher ground existed and i'm escalating.

I found this site by simply looking for as much info about the Busa as possible. Glad I found this site-- I look forward to finding others in my area for weekend treks. This site has already proven to be invaluable-- I have read many posts-- and am picking up lots of info. Now- if I just had a little more time ...........

My neighbor's a hayabusa worshiper (also isnpired me to get mine) and he told me of this site. As long as it's up, I'll be here......this site is invaluable, KEEP IT GOING!!!!!!!!
super.gif

Got my 01 busa in November and started searching for a informative site on the bike.
P.S This site has got to have the best members I have ever seen.

I came here four (4) years ago Cap. I knew someday I would have a Busa so I registered and read up a little bit.

When my best friend was killed in a accident out in Nebraska I removed myself from the motorcycle world. Sold everything but kept this site bookmarked.

My orginal login was..you guess it..runeight. VA changed it for me from hogger back to my orginal. Said runeight hasn't been used for over three (3) years. I said yup! That was me.

Now you know the rest of the story.

runeight...

msn search page, Looking for add-ons, found this site at top of the list, Glad I did, Great members and alot of info....

I have been of a few forums before. So when i decided I was really going to get the busa, I did an online search.

I was brought here by a buddy of mine, RedKat06. I don't currently own a Busa, been playing with the idea of getting one though. I am a bit of a Suzuki phreak, and currently ride a custom sports bike I guess you could say.

Started out on a Katana 750, wanted something with more power, but still comfy to ride, so went and got me a Gixxer 1100 engine and swapped it out. Ohlins rear, custom bones to raise the height for me (I am 6'5") and a few other doo-dads, and WALAA!

Looks like a nice site so far.

(SweetLou @ Jan. 12 2007,16:28) I was brought here by a buddy of mine, RedKat06. I don't currently own a Busa, been playing with the idea of getting one though. I am a bit of a Suzuki phreak, and currently ride a custom sports bike I guess you could say.

Started out on a Katana 750, wanted something with more power, but still comfy to ride, so went and got me a Gixxer 1100 engine and swapped it out. Ohlins rear, custom bones to raise the height for me (I am 6'5") and a few other doo-dads, and WALAA!

Looks like a nice site so far.
Start a new thread and post up some pics
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Back