How did you make your way to this site

I had Googled Hayabusa boards before buying my Busa and voila, been here since.
biggrin.gif

When I first got my bike I did a Google Search on Hayabusa. I originally joined as Rayabusa, but could never login. After several tries and frustration with the situation...I just re-joined as Rayabusa0818. Everything has been fine since then.

Hello all, this is my first post here. I was invited here by MPH 200. I am getting my Busa today
smile.gif

(skotty @ Jun. 05 2007,14:14) Hello all, this is my first post here.  I was invited here by MPH 200.  I am getting my Busa today
smile.gif
Congrats and welcome!!!
beerchug.gif
Make another thread and do a proper intro with pics of the new Busa!!!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Has anyone but me noticed this is an OLD thread?

This was here long before I was! Oh, well.

I don't remember, and don't frankly care. I love the board and frequent, and that's all that matters.
super.gif

it was a cold damp night.... i was alone in the woods.... there wasn't a sound to be heard but the beating of my heart... when I thought all hope was lost... i looked over my shoulder and there I saw.... a light! shinning from over the hill side... breathing heavy as I ran to the crest... there I saw it! There were so many of them... so many others all looking in the direction of the light..... as my eyes adjusted I could see!..... HAYABUSA.ORG

just like when you do a google search....

Just picked up my new Busa this past Thursday.  Man, what a machine
kickass.gif
!  My first sportsbike.  Anyway, this is my 2nd Suzuki.  Last year bought a 109 and was referred to their owners site by another 109 rider I met at bike night.  So, knowing there must be a Busa owners site, I just Googled Hayabusa, and you folks were first link on first page.  This is my first posting on the first thread I've read, and I can't wait to get a tour of this site!

Did a search under Hayabusa in Goggle back in 2004 when I got my first bike, been here ever since.

I typed in Hayabusa owners club cuz I knew if I found one it would be a good resource for busa info.

Back