How did you make your way to this site

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Hey guys (and gals) was curious as to how everyone has been finding this site and the board? I look at my log files and have seen that there have been a ton of people that get here by search engines and I know what keywords, but are you guys seeing a lot of links and post other places? Trying to figure out how we are so well known on the internet. Please post how you ran across this site.....

Thanks

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
I was originally told when I bought the bike that there was a owners site on the net. I went through a search engine and found my way to you. I have been loving all the info shared by the owners. Thanx...

Marc

briguy6977

Registered
i dunno about you guys.. but i just simply typed in variations of hayabusa.blah blah blah.. . you know.. com, net, edu, gov,.. well.. not really the last two. but you get the drift. glad i found it too. i feel like a lame-o sometimes, cause i still dont have a freaking bike. and oh yeah, Narcissus, im getting that bike.. screw the rain and screw my parents. its my life, an imma live it on a bike. thanks for the help and inspiration dude..

-brian

curtis T

Registered
ernaehrung004.gif
picked up my 2002 busa about a month ago, and thought....... this bike kicks a$$..... I bet there's a web site for this bad boy! went to my computer that night and did a search......Bingo!!
ernaehrung019.gif

supersport

Registered
Did a google search and it showed up on the first page.  Was delighted to find it since I missed the old Hayabusa site.  You are doing a great job.  It is a valuable resouce for all of us.  As the weather gets better will probably spend a little less time on it however.

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I knew about the original board way back before I even had bought my bike, since the owner was offering to sell his bike along with the domain name (don't remember the details). Seeing some new references listed on SH.org, I came here to see it alive and kicking once again.

:thumbsup:

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
I stumbled across this guys web site looking for accessories and found the link to this wonderful site.motorcycle links
This guy has put some time into his site and if there is anything you are looking for try here first.

Max Speed

Registered
:D I had a V Max since 1992  it was not stock and I would look for info on web to build it up.. It was a kick ass bike untill the Busa showed up.. I never thought I would think of it as slow and I would drive my friend with his ZX11 nuts in the 1/4 mile.  Now I have the Busa... I still love the V Max  but it was time to move on. Once I got my Busa I started looking around and found this... The info and the members in here are great I spend hours in here looking around and learning about my cycle. I have not found anything better than this with info on the Hayabusa.

schmud0811

Registered
used search engine mamma typed in hayabusa....yours came up the motorheads i got of a link i think from martins homepage cool site dude from australia

73nova355

Registered
i was askin a guy from a car board where i could get more info on busa's
he sent meto this place
he's not a member but he knew it was here cuz he dl'd some video's

busarider54

Registered
I was a member of hayabusa.org way back in June of 00. Then the site went down for a long, long, time. I mainly hang out at sh.org but I lurk here now also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Did someone post link to a patent site here? General Bike Related Topics 6
K We did a little high speed testing secret site General Bike Related Topics 2
Quiksilver Well, i finally did it New Owners Forum 32
SSGT_B She Finally Did It!!!!! Off Topic 11
T Did he save it? Random Thoughts 3
T Kinda long, but a motorcycle review I did back in 2011 when I bought my 09 busa... General Bike Related Topics 11
M What would you do to save your life!... I'll tell you what I did... Accident / Crash Forum 46
U Did you get a bike with or without ABS? Worth it? General Bike Related Topics 31
Swiftfalcon Question: Who did the gen 2 swap on Clocks on a gen 1 General Bike Related Topics 8
Odin This Hayabusa did 6.58 at 201MPH in the 1/4 mile 1/4 Mile 33
Blacksmith Ya'll did NOT tell me... Gen II Busa Information 35
Getn off "Ooops I did it again.." General Bike Related Topics 40
Kiwi Rider Need a lift? I did . . . . now I have one! Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 6
fallenarch Did you Know Your Gopro Could Do this? Videos 15
c10 What did you do to get your Hayabusa ? General Bike Related Topics 136
Mason357 Did I get a good deal back then Gen II Busa Information 15
Gunnybusa did ya miss me ? Off Topic 18
Nastee What did u buy your Busa for X-mass? General Bike Related Topics 205
Kidbusa32 How did i end up a roofer Off Topic 20
Bigboy Busa2 how did i miss this Videos 15
gurrera DID YOU KNOW? Off Topic 17
F When did helmets get so expensive? General Bike Related Topics 101
VaBusa New toy added to the fleet...was not expecting to get this, but I am so glad I did! Off Topic 15
D Which part of the clutch assembly did I break? Busa problems 6
DOBERDEWD Did a stator diag and now won't start .. why? Busa problems 3
BravoZulu1 Did I buy the Falcon 9? New Owners Forum 7
nitrousjunkie So I Went And Did A Thing.......... General Bike Related Topics 63
T When Did The Hayabusa Switch From Unrestricted To Restricted? General Bike Related Topics 12
SSGT_B Did The Shorty Mod Busa Mods 0
MC MUSTANG Finally Went And Did It. After 15 Years Of Owning A Busa... Random Thoughts 16
Mason357 What Bikes Did You Have Before Making The Jump To The Busa General Bike Related Topics 76
Ham So I Finally Did It. Gen II Busa Information 8
Craiger Did Clutch Mod Now Soft Lever. Busa Mods 2
H Did You Say "patience"? General Bike Related Topics 17
J Those With Full Exhaust- Did It Stop The Smell? Turbo 16
gurrera So, What Did You Do Today? --- Random Thoughts 20
rubbersidedown Somebody Did A Really Cool Thing For Me Random Thoughts 9
K Extreme Fairings Did Me Right General Bike Related Topics 4
Fate Did Some Mods On The Cruiser Today General Bike Related Topics 4
GP2001 did it today General Bike Related Topics 7
Shane Fiscel DIM (Did it myslef) rear fender eliminator Appearance mods 2
oldgixxer Grew up in the '80s? Did you have/ride a death machine? Random Thoughts 12
c10 What did you pay for your Hayabusa if purchased new . Gen II 2013 , and up . Random Thoughts 9
1 Ah, it'll never happen to me. But it did... (GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING) General Bike Related Topics 27
Pit Bull 13 Did my first LSR event Top Speed 14
skydivr GO VALE!! Did you SEE Argentina? (Spoiler) General Bike Related Topics 23
Chango Great weather and now my busa won't start! Did I anger the busa Gods? General Bike Related Topics 13
8 I haven't given up on swb.... But I did order a swingarm 1/4 Mile 5
I Did anyone see santa on his Hayabusa ? General Bike Related Topics 1
jellyrug How did you meet your wife/girlfriend? Random Thoughts 33