How did you make your way to this site

When I just had my Katana I was on KP and then when I got the busa I just did a search on google and this is what came up.

Dug up another one eh Rich?

I was up at a bike spot on Angeles Crest and saw 6 other 'Busas there and they told me about this site.

Google Search looking for information about the Busa before buying. I wanted the good bad and Ugly...

I would have never even known the 2002 SE existed if it hadn't been for this board...

Besides this was the board with uh...boobs...Yeah I said it...

A buddy of mine told me about it after I purchased my 'Busa back in March of this year. This is the first chance I've had to actually check out the site. I must say that all of the information, ideas and topics about the Hayabusa are great. I'm glad I found this site and I'm even more ecstatic that I bought a Hayabusa instead of a ZX-12.

A buddy of mine told me about it after I purchased my 'Busa back in March of this year. This is the first chance I've had to actually check out the site. I must say that all of the information, ideas and topics about the Hayabusa are great. I'm glad I found this site and I'm even more ecstatic that I bought a Hayabusa instead of a ZX-12.

I lurked for over a year on "another" less savory busa site, got sick of the BS, typed "hayabusa" at Google and found a new home...have felt very welcome here from the get go...great site for sure! And certainly helped me decide on my Busa - NO REGRETS! :D

I was excited to learn more about the Hayabusa prior to purchasing it so I used a search engine (Yahoo I think) and found this site. Glad I did.

im pretty sure i found you by looking for busa pics on google and one of the pics origiated here in hayabusa heaven

Don't remember Captain...all i know we all "DIG" yer site...since April 2002 when i actually became a member..almost 1k posts now ........woohhoo :D

I wanted to know more about Hayabusa's before purchasing one and did a Google Search. I've already learned a lot, and am looking forward to getting my bike.

Back