How 'bout them Lions?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I don't know how many of you knew this about me but I'm a die hard Detroit Lions fan. I haven't been happier since the Barry Sanders days, and I don't have many people to share it with since I live in Green Bay Packer country. Just thought I'd share with you guys my pride in my Honolulu Blue brethren. I'm so stoked for this season! Go Lions!

Screw all the haters!
HTC EVO 3G with tapatalk.

my in-laws live north of detroit. not a lot to cheer about until this year. glad there are some new up and coming teams. tired of watching the same teams win year after year.

(more of a college world down here though) i live in tennessee and couldnt care less about the titans.

I was born and raised a Lions fan and it's awesome to see the Lions win games week after week. The monday night game was sawweeeet

Hey now I share in your JOY. I would love to see the Tigers go to the World Series and Lose to the Brewers. And it is also nice to see the Lions doing this well. Maybe Detroit is coming back from the land of the lost.

Actually I think it hasmore to do with Kid Rock and Marshal Mathers infusing money secretly to bring them back.:whistle:

Steeler fan here, But I have to say I would like to see the Lions make a run for it. Keep the faith

Im a life long Lions fan. That is just a bit easier to admit this year than the previous few.... (since Barry Sanders)
Just imagine if they could play a decent first half ! Then we'd have something special. Either way, dam it feels good to win !

Oh ya GO Tigers ! They just beat the Rangers and the series is at 2-1 Texas.

Steeler and Tampa Bay Bucs fan here. I am impressed with how Detroit is playing this year. Good luck to the Lions for a great year. It has been a long time coming!

If the Seahawks don't win the superbowl this year, I'm rooting for the Lions. The city needs a pick-me-up! Good Luck, the hawks are starting to look good!

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Detroit one time.

Go Packers!!

uploadfromtaptalk1318469690985.jpg

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1318469690985.jpg

Jim Schwartz was a good Defensive Coordinater with my Titans; glad to see him doing well!

Back