Hooter's

I'm surprised a place like Hooters has survived the sexual revolution...

As a grandfather with 5 little grand daughters, places like this need to go away...

As a grandfather with 5 little grand daughters, places like this need to go away...

I have a 7 year old daughter and I have no issues with Hooters. Other than the terrible food... so bad, in fact, that I only ever went once.

Banning things that we don't personally agree with is never the way to go. Education is the answer. Educate your girls so they can make intelligent choices, and decide on their own what is right and wrong for them using the tools that they've been given.

Give a man a fish, teach a man to fish, etc.

The only thing that needs banning is banning itself. The world needs more variety, more ideas, more freedom to choose and create. Just because an individual doesn't agree with something, it doesn't make it bad for the group as a whole. Some guys love Hooters (apparently, Rubb ;) ) so let them enjoy it. Let the waitresses earn a living. Let the franchise owner support his family. If you don't condone the place, don't go there.

I have a 7 year old daughter and I have no issues with Hooters. Other than the terrible food... so bad, in fact, that I only ever went once.

Banning things that we don't personally agree with is never the way to go. Education is the answer. Educate your girls so they can make intelligent choices, and decide on their own what is right and wrong for them using the tools that they've been given.

Give a man a fish, teach a man to fish, etc.

The only thing that needs banning is banning itself. The world needs more variety, more ideas, more freedom to choose and create. Just because an individual doesn't agree with something, it doesn't make it bad for the group as a whole. Some guys love Hooters (apparently, Rubb ;) ) so let them enjoy it. Let the waitresses earn a living. Let the franchise owner support his family. If you don't condone the place, don't go there.

Never been to one, nor will I ever be...

I try to ensure they know they can be anything they want to be and not to limit their choices to being a hairdresser or office drone...

One of them wants to be an engineer and work for NASA....on the other hand, one wants to be a unicorn.

I don't go there anymore really. Mainly since I don't own a bike or go to bike nights anymore. Been away from bikes for 10yrs

No they don't. People need to stop being weak and getting offended at everything. Don't like hooters, don't go there

Is there a chance you will return to riding? Or,fug it...yer done?
Rubb.
I'm not done with bikes. Just went back to my classic truck hobby. I'd like to build another bike one day.

42FA74A5-6E17-4ADA-806C-0900B8F9352F.jpeg

No they don't. People need to stop being weak and getting offended at everything. Don't like hooters, don't go there
Opinions and belly buttons-we all have them and will always have them.

I agree with your last line..

Back