Hooter's

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
When did Hooter's become a family food joint?  I stopped in a local Hooter's the other day and  saw more women with little children than dudes.   I liked the fact it used to be a man's place to escape and check out the fine looking waitresses.  Now, i all i hear is babies crying while i eat my wings and watch Speedvision.

All hope is lost.......  
biggrin.gif

I'd always seen it advertised as a family restraunt, but that made no sense to me. Unless people want to teach their little Billy about the birds and bees or something. few times I've been, I see FAMILIES also and wonder what the heck are they thinking? ? ? ? ?

I see nothing wrong with it, I usually take my family with me when I go, and I agree...it's usually about a 50-50 mix of families to just guys, after all, it's a resturant, not a strip bar. most the noise seems to come from the drunks, not the small kids, at least the times that I've been. we go about every other week, usually to the one in Mckinney, I like Plano better, but not worth the extra 15 miles or so, unless we're already down there. at the malls I see more scantally clad females, and people take children there, at least at Hooters you know they're of age.

and I have never been to a Hooters.... (sheltered life ya know)

I see nothing wrong with it, I usually take my family with me when I go, and I agree...it's usually about a 50-50 mix of families to just guys, after all, it's a resturant, not a strip bar. most the noise seems to come from the drunks, not the small kids, at least the times that I've been. we go about every other week, usually to the one in Mckinney, I like Plano better, but not worth the extra 15 miles or so, unless we're already down there. at the malls I see more scantally clad females, and people take children there, at least at Hooters you know they're of age.
+1

The food is yummy! If you want to keep the chicks & kids out then they'd have to stop serving good food! Besides, my hubby likes to believe I go there to check out the chicks too!  
pillepalle.gif
(really it's all about the food for me, but don't spoil his fantasy!)

Deb

much cooler place is the "Wing House" restaurants in Florida, especially the one in Daytona!! ( its by the Speedway as well nest to the Hess) Way better wings and nice nice waitresses....... more grownup, less kids but not rowdy.... welll not to rowdy anyways LOL

cool.gif

Back