Honda pro cleaner?

Who needs some i can still get my hands on it!!!! Ill post the price which i can get it for in the am, plus shipping! Please send me pm's andd ill repond as soon as i can!
John

Here's an email I just rec'd from my Blackbird riding buddy...figured he'd know more...
sad.gif

To: All Honda Parts and Service Managers
Re: Spray Cleaner and Polish Not Available in Some States

In compliance with state regulations, Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish (P/N 08C25-P011M, H/C 3597275) is not available to dealers located in California, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire, and Washington DC.

Thank you for your patience.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Parts and Service Operations

SO, maybe it's in some states...I need to get it imported in to VA please!
WOO HOO! Nevada aint on that list. I mean if Yucca Mountain is considered "safe" then this stuff will be sold here for ever!

i thought mamma's spit was the best cleaner...have they banned that yet?

GMbusa And I stocked up on it today. Our Dealers still had some.
smile.gif

Va Busa, I am the general manager of a Honda Dealership here in Pa. It is true that the Honda Cleaner has been pulled in some states. They said they will have a replacement in a few months.

Va Busa,  I am the general manager of a Honda Dealership here in Pa.  It is true that the Honda Cleaner has been pulled in some states.  They said they will have a replacement in a few months.
I hope that replacement is as good as the real stuff
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the info...

Now, Google mapping the best route to visit Ben and Paul
laugh.gif

hey va i will sell you what i have for my toaster hahaha oh and guess what i just picked up my yearly case of it

Back