Honda pro cleaner?

well..let me know. Sounds like you can maybe get some from someone a little closer to you.

hogger...

well..let me know. Sounds like you can maybe get some from someone a little closer to you.

hogger...
Maybe it's a reason for a road trip!
biggrin.gif
What's the find for smuggling some back in to the state? Hrmmmm...

Looks like its time to convert to Zaino folks!
laugh.gif
Zaino is nice, as BT has shown us over the years...but the Honda Cleaner was so quick and easy...

I have Zaino...use xyz first, let it sit, then rub that on, rub it off, wait...I don't have that kind of time...I thrive in instant gratification LOL

Try the new Turtle Wax ICE. That is some really good stuff. You can put it on everything on the bike.

Here's an email I just rec'd from my Blackbird riding buddy...figured he'd know more...
sad.gif

To: All Honda Parts and Service Managers
Re: Spray Cleaner and Polish Not Available in Some States

In compliance with state regulations, Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish (P/N 08C25-P011M, H/C 3597275) is not available to dealers located in California, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire, and Washington DC.

Thank you for your patience.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Parts and Service Operations

SO, maybe it's in some states...I need to get it imported in to VA please!
ah ha! All very Liberal States I might add!

I'm not surprised.

hogger...
No kidding, you fart up here and someone will call some dept., try to sue, or both, usually the later.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Honda Polish!!! I JUST ran out too! Was gonna pick up more tommorrow! Damn!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Honda Polish!!! I JUST ran out too! Was gonna pick up more tommorrow! Damn!
Run over to Paul's...if he's got some, hit him over the head and take it...share some with me for my wonderful idea...you know where I live...HURRY!!!
laugh.gif

Va, i got half a can left. I'll let you have it for $50.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Blue Ridge Powersports in Harrisonburg,Va has a ton of it left. I'm gonna go buy it up tomorrow.

thats why its good to live in the great state of Texas!!!

Beer is Cheep, Women are HOT, and Honda Polish a plenty.

LIFE IF GOOD!!!

Back