Honda pro polish

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
Guys, I'm down here in Melbourne, FL for work. I stopped by the local bike shop and found the Honda Pro Polish. I will be shipping a few cans home (can't bring it on the plane). No. VA/DC Metro members, PM me if you want me to pick you up can.... Good stuff

Most companys won't ship it... Hazerdous material. Already tried that.
wink.gif

What's the hazard? I've heard about it, but still not completely educated why it's WRONG! LOL!

... so, why?

you could always try it as a carry on...ha ha ha j/k.....that was a little airline humor

darryl if you can get them home ill take four or more

<!--EDIT|virus1200
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155725968 -->

I'm interested to see what all the fuss is about since a lot of riders swear by the stuff. Once you get home, if they aren't all accounted for, I'll buy some off your hands.

We can still buy here in Illinois. It is the best stuff out there. Second to Honda polish, I would say use "Wizzards" or "Meguiars Quick Detailer". I use the Quick Detailer more than any of them, just because of the cost and it still does an awesome job.

We can still buy here in Illinois.  It is the best stuff out there.  Second to Honda polish, I would say use "Wizzards" or "Meguiars Quick Detailer".  I use the Quick Detailer more than any of them, just because of the cost and it still does an awesome job.
Right!! I use Meguiars Quick Detailer as well. It does a great job between a good soaked wash.

Banned here in New York too. I buy it on line from out-of-state. I don't why it's polluting some states and not others?
rock.gif

Back