Honda pro cleaner?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I love that stuff...I don't descriminate...don't mind using Honda stuff to clean my Busa...

Mike went to buy our youngest a 50cc dirt bike last week, asked for some Honda Pro Cleaner for me 'cause I use it so much and it's no longer on the market? Rumor from the Honda shop was that it was pulled for safety reasons? Anyone else confirm this?
sad.gif

Noooooo! Say it isn't so!
sad.gif

I was gonna go pick me up a couple more cans this week.

just bought 2 cans 2 weeks ago, and they even had like 5 different types of Honday pro-cleaner on the shelf....not just the black bottle.

Say it isn't so Va!!! I sure hope not!!

That's what I'm trying to find out...I hadn't heard anything 'til Mike said he tried to pick some cans up for me last week
sad.gif

The guy told Mike that they had guys come in and buy a case at a time when they'd heard it was being taken off the market...

It is 100% gone.  The VOC level is to high.  They cannot sell, it if they get caught it's like a $200,000 fine.  Greenpiece and environmentalist everywhere good going. I went for some last week.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|JB Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149179096 -->

Might explain my lack of brain cells though...think I can sue?!
laugh.gif

You are talking Honda Contact/Brake Cleaner... Not honda Pro-Shine and polish?

Here's an email I just rec'd from my Blackbird riding buddy...figured he'd know more...
sad.gif

To: All Honda Parts and Service Managers
Re: Spray Cleaner and Polish Not Available in Some States

In compliance with state regulations, Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish (P/N 08C25-P011M, H/C 3597275) is not available to dealers located in California, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire, and Washington DC.

Thank you for your patience.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Parts and Service Operations

SO, maybe it's in some states...I need to get it imported in to VA please!

Oh Good I'm in an "approved State" I see a black market forming right now...

I'm going to pick up powder coating next week. There is a Honda Dealer in the area. Please post a picture.

If they have it how much would you like? Remember, haz. material so it costs a little more to ship.

hogger...

100_0050_r1.jpg

Sorry Vabusa.... I was also upset over this!
Most of got lost in the wash as I made mention in someone elses post
sad.gif

Here's an email I just rec'd from my Blackbird riding buddy...figured he'd know more...
sad.gif

In compliance with state regulations, Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish (P/N 08C25-P011M, H/C 3597275) is not available to dealers located in California, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire, and Washington DC.

ah ha! All very Liberal States I might add!

I'm not surprised.

hogger...

Yeah, Rev...hook us up! LOL

My "Honda Blackbird lemming friend" said he also heard rumor that they'd change the label, not the contents, maybe sell it again, but who knows...right now, in those states listed, we can't buy it
mad.gif

Yep hogger, that's the stuff!

sad.gif

ah ha! All very Liberal States I might add!

I'm not surprised.

hogger...
Oh jeez...no politics LOL

I just want my damn cleaner back!
laugh.gif
I didn't pull it! LOL

Back